Thread: Mass Effect TV spot - "Distress Call"

United States

Mass Effect TV spot - "Distress Call"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27677.html
    For a 30 second TV spot, thats some pretty powerful stuff. The choices you make really seem to have an impact in the game world. The fact that early reviews have said its the "best story ever in a video game" and "epic doesn't begin to describe the scale of it", I'm more excited for this than I was for Halo 3. The 20th can't come soon enough!

capncnut
    Yeah, this game is gonna be the one that closes coffins in the gaming industry. I bought a 360 specifically for Mass Effect.

United States
    OXM reviewed Mass Effect:

The experience as a whole - the sense of awe that lasts all game long, and the emotions in your gut as you sit back at the end and just gape - pays off all on its own. Personally, it's the best game I've ever played, but even if you're not a hardcore sci-fi nerd like me, Mass Effect is a transcendent experience, the new standard-setter for what a game can be. You have to play it, and that's why we're kinda jealous of you. Even if you memorized all the previews and trailers, you're still not ready for how awesome this game is.

10/10

Undisclosed
    For a long time its been the only thing that has interested me in the Xbox 360....I love RPGs....waiting for a couple Wii ones (forget when the first one is coming out)....but I HAVE to play this...I just HAVE to....so I have to get a 360...this is a system seller for me....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!