Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Miguel A Fool?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    There's one chick left on the face of the known earth and you guys think she wouldn't be a complete pain in the ass?

The real world would like a word with you.
    Hilarious!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

England
    What a complete and utter COCK! I would've blown Miguel away as soon as the oportunity presented itself (I bet Peter from Dawn would have done as well).

It comes to something when a little Irish alcoholic (McDermott) is more use in a firefight, more dependable and generally braver than you. Hell, I'd rather have Steel or Rhodes at my back than Miguel!

Great thread fella!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    I'd put a cap in Dr. Logan or Rhodes before Miguel. Dr. Logan did as much to set off the situation as Miguel, and Rhodes just needed a gun in the mouth.

Miguel seemed like he could be rehabilitated with a little rest, as Sarah suggested. The others were beyond fixing.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I'd put a cap in Dr. Logan or Rhodes before Miguel. Dr. Logan did as much to set off the situation as Miguel, and Rhodes just needed a gun in the mouth.
    Agreed!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I've got you ALL beat!
    After the helicopter took off, I would have opened the door and PUSHED Miguel out over the dead city BEFORE even going back to base! If anyone bothered to question what happened to him, just say, "He didn't make it."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    I've got you ALL beat!
    After the helicopter took off, I would have opened the door and PUSHED Miguel out over the dead city BEFORE even going back to base! If anyone bothered to question what happened to him, just say, "He didn't make it."
    Now, there's an idea.

I'm wondering what in the world Sarah found attractive about the loser. As the only female, she could have got with anybody in the cave, yet she selects the screwup of the crew (who happens to look like a bruised turd, on top of it).

Undisclosed
    Is it just me or does the guy who played Miguel seem gay? The way he talks, acts, and even walks.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Is it just me or does the guy who played Miguel seem gay? The way he talks, acts, and even walks.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Seriously, watch it again. I didn't notice it at first, until 2 of my friends pointed it out. Keep in mind, I am not talking about The character Miguel, but the actual actor who plays him.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Who's to say they got the infection in time by cutting off his arm? Maybe he realized they didn't get it, and he just said f*ck it after Captain Jamaica ran off with his Uzi?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Now, there's an idea.

I'm wondering what in the world Sarah found attractive about the loser. As the only female, she could have got with anybody in the cave, yet she selects the screwup of the crew (who happens to look like a bruised turd, on top of it).
    Maybe he was the only one wussy enough to make her feel like a man? I don't know, but sometimes really strong women seek out subserviant types to kiss their ass and feed their ego, just as the girls that macho men oft choose are brainless and obediant. Just a thought.

Seriously, watch it again. I didn't notice it at first, until 2 of my friends pointed it out. Keep in mind, I am not talking about The character Miguel, but the actual actor who plays him.
    Yeah, my wife pointed this out to me too, and I hadn't noticed until then. Maybe it is a figment of his character's cowardly nature (not to equate homosexuality with cowardice, but you know what I mean) but once it was pointed out to me the actor did come off as a little gay to me too.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 11-Nov-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Maybe he was the only one wussy enough to make her feel like a man? I don't know, but sometimes really strong women seek out subserviant types to kiss their ass and feed their ego, just as the girls that macho men oft choose are brainless and obediant. Just a thought.

it seems women love guys who are a lil.....*hangs wrist*

United States
    HAHAHAHAHA!!
    Poor Sarah would have chosen the gay guy. Why do some women do that?

United States
    I've noticed that too. I always thought that was a bad casting choice.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    I've noticed that too. I always thought that was a bad casting choice.
    Sarah had to have someone to talk to, Miguel was the closest thing to a woman down there if you believe he's a bit on the fruity side. And he had a pecker too, so she lucked out. She probably would have been happy with a trans-sexual.

I never thought about it before, with so many other good characters, I hardly ever pay attention to Miguel.