Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: it.never.frigging.ends

Undisclosed
    DeadJonas wow from the what youre saying I gues I am very lucky well if Sony loves me eventually they will wear me down. Those naughty japenese fu**kers,

Hellsing thats the replaced 360? Damn so much for me selling the console although game said they would give me 60 pounds for the console since its the base 360 but damn. 60 quid for a 360? If it doesnt start screwing around when I get it back. Hell check out resistance if youre running low on funds its nothing special but its really fun online plus world ranking and some nifty guns to go with plus places give a copy away with the console.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah its not worth **** trading in i rang and got offered 70 for a premium.

no.thanks.

still, has anyone in the uk seen stores selling wii's?, everywere ive been from nottingham to birmingham have none, even the mom and pop style stores.

Undisclosed
    They are still selling em down here, new shipment in today plus they have a fair few pre owned consoles floating around. Game is getting alot but christmas shopping is raping the console market so good luck. Ebay?
    Why arent you laughing?

Super Moderator

UK
    I remember distinctly a few months back at my nearest GameStation they had signs up in the window saying something like, "YES! We have Wii!" or something...I think they still have some in there when I was in last week getting a couple of games...

And is it just me, or do all employees there have to have strange sounding names? The last two times (okay, THE two times ) I've been in there I've been served by someone with a really exotic name...or at least exotic for 'round these 'ere parts.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    in gamestation they put nicknames on the reiepts like "you have been served by THE SAUCE" or "you have been served by THE UNDERTAKER"