Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi New Member Redge777

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Red, life will suck continually if you continue to search for the subtext in everything. Please, calm down and enjoy a movie for what it is.
    I could just as easily say, why not lose the shackles, stop watching the shadows dance on the wall, and come out of Plato's cave. But would you? I actually think you have, but what of the others?

Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Red, down that path lies madness. What size tin-foil hat you you wear? Pull up man, pull up!!!

I'm done with this

. . . . . . backs out of the room, closes the door, locks it, and eats the key.
    The key the key, another symbol, I am not kidding, look for it it is everywhere. Think about it, he used it, nice duality in phrasing and symbolism.

Interesting you mention madness, when one incorporates the spiritual into the world of the real, and understands the connectivity in things, it is often referred to as your head exploding. See end of Ludacris' video "Get Back". Here is a head exploder, non linear time, and a conspiracy without any knowledge about each other among the individuals involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPiGYkhF18 please do not take this as any indications of my current feelings, although the song is good.

Ok on a less joking note about things.

Read this page of this thread. An actor in an interview supports my interpretation. Please read it, and comment if you see it as wrong or right.

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...?t=8704&page=5
    Last edited by Redge777; 20-Nov-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Google ("Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" "Must Read Article") both terms. It is a red pill about the 53-54 revolution, if you read the entire thread and all the links.

United States
    Where's Philly_SWAT when you need him?

... and welcome.

United States
    Dude, I do not know if it is your intention, but you are sort of coming off as if you are preaching to us. You might not be a Moonie, or a Jehovah's Witness, or a Scientologist for that matter, but if you are going to use these forums as a platform to lecture everyone about your world view and then folks are going to start to ignore you much like they would a dude carrying a suitcase full of Watchtower, or one of those other well meaning dudes that force themselves on people in order to save their souls. While the core intention may be good, generally people shy away from people who incessantly proselytize.

This is not a conspiracy forum. This is a forum to discuss the films of GAR, zombie films, etc. While there are other forums here that touch on subjects outside of the zombie world, you will only ostracize people if you try to convert them.

You come off as an intelligent person, and I think that you have some interesting things to say. I am glad to speak with you here, as I am glad to converse with all zombie heads. Perhaps you should just lighten up a little and enjoy the zombies.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    pacifist, not "pacifvist." Those I guess it doesn't matter what spelling you use as long as you play by the same rules.
    “Writing is easy. Just put a sheet of paper in the typewriter and start bleeding.”
    – Thomas Wolfe

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Okay....who let the Loonies out?

United States
    Looking for symbolisim in everything will lead you on a steady downward spiral to madness, depression, and lots of expensive medication.

While it may be true that there are many things which could be 'seen' by looking at things through you're admittedly 'special' viewpoint... you'd be seeing only what you wanted to see. Masonic symbols in Stargate... elites vrs. the masses... I'm not even going to begin to argue with your 'christian' viewpoints, as religious debates are futile.

You need to find a different site for these kinds of topics. This place is designed for one thing and one thing only, Discussion of fiction, specifically fiction revolving around GAR's movies, and zombies in general. With as much respect as i can muster , I'm asking you to cease your psycho babel.

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    Yea, blame it on my blonde hair if you will, but this is rapidly getting boring. I'm not playing anymore.

M_
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

United States
    Welcome to the boards, but in Shaun they go to the Winchester named so for the Winchester Rifle above the bar. Either way, welcome to the boards, grab whatever you like to drink be it water, soda or an alcholic beverage and relax with us a bit.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Welcome to the boards, but in Shaun they go to the Winchester named so for the Winchester Rifle above the bar. Either way, welcome to the boards, grab whatever you like to drink be it water, soda or an alcholic beverage and relax with us a bit.
    Don't offer him booze, man! He's already talking jibberish.

United States
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Dying

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Yea, blame it on my blonde hair if you will, but this is rapidly getting boring. I'm not playing anymore.

M_
    Easy Marie. Don't use the gun.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    this is getting suspiciously into "did you know bush was part of skull and bones" type stuff now.

*picks up chair, smashes out window runs to the edge, stops, steals neils VCR, then jumps out and runs down the road and out of sight*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    *picks up chair, smashes out window runs to the edge, stops, steals neils VCR, then jumps out and runs down the road and out of sight*
    *turns the corner at he end of the block, then suddenly gets knocked to the ground. Feels a wire quickly wrap around his ankles, and, seconds later, is hanging upside-down 20 stories above the street below. Mysterious hands snatch the VCR, and a voice:

Not in my town, not ever, boy.

The flapping of leather in the wind, then silence*

....hellsing's first meeting with the Batman.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Redge777 View Post
    I could just as easily say, why not lose the shackles, stop watching the shadows dance on the wall, and come out of Plato's cave. But would you? I actually think you have, but what of the others?
    The key the key, another symbol, I am not kidding, look for it it is everywhere. Think about it, he used it, nice duality in phrasing and symbolism.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    *turns the corner at he end of the block, then suddenly gets knocked to the ground. Feels a wire quickly wrap around his ankles, and, seconds later, is hanging upside-down 20 stories above the street below. Mysterious hands snatch the VCR, and a voice:

Not in my town, not ever, boy.

The flapping of leather in the wind, then silence*

....hellsing's first meeting with the Batman.
    and theres my supervillain origin as "the vcr stealer"!!, of course they are obsolete now, so my stint in supervillainy didnt last long.