Thread: another sign russia is going backwards

Chasing Prey

Canada

another sign russia is going backwards

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071125/...ote_protest_dc

they're slipping further back to a time where communism was rampant. lenin,anyone? what a bunch of morons

England
    They've also banned westerners from visiting the Kubinka tank museum which is annoying as i would really like to go there,they have a lot of rare vehicles including the only existing "maus" tank the germans built in WW2.They are a very strange & paranoid nation to say the least!

United States
    This does not bode well, obviously. I had hoped that in a few years i'd be able to afford to visit russia for an extended stay. But this, along with other news clippings and random things i've overheard seem to be saying that that will not be a wise move.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    They've also banned westerners from visiting the Kubinka tank museum which is annoying as i would really like to go there,they have a lot of rare vehicles including the only existing "maus" tank the germans built in WW2.They are a very strange & paranoid nation to say the least!

what do they think will happen? we'll take their super advanced technology?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWolf View Post
    This does not bode well, obviously. I had hoped that in a few years i'd be able to afford to visit russia for an extended stay. But this, along with other news clippings and random things i've overheard seem to be saying that that will not be a wise move.
    they're also still in the stone age when it comes to skin color. most russians i've talked to will talk to anyone who isnt white like they're stupid.
    Last edited by acealive1; 26-Nov-2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kazakhstan
    this is excellent news, i cant wait for the second cold war & eventual communist invasion

WOLVERIIIINNNESSSSSS
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    WOLVERIIIINNNESSSSSS

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall.

John, has a long mustache...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany