Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse... Oh for goodness sake...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    THis Amy Winehouse chick sounds extremely overrated. I have heard some people say she is hot... ummm, from those pics in the article she looks like a skank.
    Yep DJ, she is certifiably skanky!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    for christ's sake is that not the most anachronistic hairdo in the world or what?

i do so love these celebrity meltdowns and i hope more of them happen. the only celeb news that is worth paying attention to is the bad news.

i think the next celeb that might go completey crackerdog is wesley snipes-though he is already definitely at crackerpuppy status anyway.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    See! It's true about 'no such thing as bad press'...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7155568.stm
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    oh-my-god. now she looks like she ought to pushing a shopping cart picking garbage and adopting stray cats.

man. just looked at that article again. i think we have figured out where one of the two remaining gorgons has gotten too.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    this chick is a travesty....a typical example of how we reward childish and narcissitic behaviour with recognition.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    yeah. she has now replaced britney spears as my odds-on-favorite for next celebrity suicide.

Administrator

England
    My life is so hard... Boo hoo hoo!
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    y'know...in terms of Britney i'm sure her life pretty much sucks - mainly because she's so bereft of self awareness that she puts herself in these positions where being harassed is the norm - so many other celebs are hounded day in, day out but still manage to keep their heads on

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    this just keeps getting better and better, and she looks skankier with every new pic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7204204.stm

does anyone else think she looks like a shemale in this pic??

capncnut
    Heath Ledger dies and this scumf**k still lives? It ain't fair!

Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    does anyone else think she looks like a shemale in this pic??
    I wouldn't f**k it with a tramp's dildo.

Administrator

England
    http://www.nme.com/news/tabloid-hell/34438

On the day Roy Scheider died, on the BBC entertainment page, his death was reported far far below the latest skanky news about Ms Winehouse.... So we have a class act, who all accounts was a gentleman and professional, who life has unfortunately ended, reported far below this class-less mess!
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Car wrecks like Winebinge will shift more tabloid issues than people like Scheider, sad I know. I guess it's more readable/clickable. I really hate how the everything is changing for her now and is being portrayed as a media 'darling'.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Car wrecks like Winebinge will shift more tabloid issues than people like Scheider, sad I know. I guess it's more readable/clickable. I really hate how the everything is changing for her now and is being portrayed as a media 'darling'.
    It's a shame when such classless behaviour is seemingly rewarded...
    -Carl Sagan