Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse... Oh for goodness sake...

Administrator

England

Amy Winehouse... Oh for goodness sake...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7115689.stm

Boohoohoo.. Must husband is a drunk idiot who can't control his anger... Boohoohooo... He cared about me SO much he got him locked up for a couple of months... Boohoohoo!

My life is so hard... Boohoohoo!

Oh for goodness sake... Meanwhile in the real world people managed to not sink into drink, drugs and general self pity through divorce, illness and even the death of loved-ones...

These people need a kick of reality!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    She's got some head of hair on her.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    She's got some head of hair on her.
    She looks kinda cute too. In that last photo, anyway.

I've never heard of the chick.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    She looks kinda cute too. In that last photo, anyway.

I've never heard of the chick.
    She is cute... until you see her teeth or see her without make up on.

Administrator

England
    Boohoohoo - Oh my life is so hard...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Although she is a brilliant singer and great songwriter, she is a total loser when it comes to that Blake dude... before she met him, she was pretty damn cool... now, ewww

Kazakhstan
    she's just a typical middle class arty student type (and if she isnt one she acts exactly like one). i think noel gallagher said it best when he said
    "i did drugs and i was good at it but i knew where to draw the line & stop. pete doherty is a mess - 27 and in rehab? get a grip, boy. posh kids just shouldnt do drugs"
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

UK
    *ahem*

Well technically nobody should be doing drugs, but...

Pete Doherty is a twat, I don't understand the alure of a scag-headed, pale-faced runt like him wearing that god-awful hat.

And Amy Winehouse gets on my tits, she looks like a lunatic ... or a child let loose with their mother's make up kit ... and that hair is just retarded, plus I think her music is crap and clearly her attitude and work ethic is shot up in a needle somewhere, apparently her fans are f*cked off at her crap live performances where she staggers around like some useless banger.

Ugh...it's all that Radio 1 pimping.

Both of those nob'eds could do with getting shafted off our screens I say.

England
    This video is wronger than a wrong thing thats in the wrong

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Tricky....I don't even know you....but I hate you. That is the most disturbing thing i've ever seen.

United States
    really
    , who cares?

Wish I could see that video from work. Gonna have to wait till i get home to see what provoked such shock.
    Last edited by clanglee; 27-Nov-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

HOLY F***... The bit 36 seconds from the end (1m:50s) is going to give me nightmares!
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Tricky, what the f#ck was that??? Amy needs to O.D. in a nasty bathroom stall somewhere.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post

WHAT THE F***!?

England
    its a video of some girl called "the goddess bunny" that was floating around on ebaumsworld about 3 years ago,its seriously creepy!someones put it to amy winehouse music though,& the resemblance is uncanny!