Thread: A Remake of My Puppet Master Fan Film...

United States

Red face A Remake of My Puppet Master Fan Film...

Roughly a year ago, I created a fan film called "Puppet Terror". It was a short film based off the Puppet Master films and feature my "Blade" toy. I really did not have a purpose for doing it other than I was bored and wanted to try out the video feature on my digital camera. The film took less than a half an hour to film and about an hour to edit. Amazing, I know. Soon after being post, it became a cult classic! Receiving over 500 plays on Youtube and about two to three comments from various people! I couldn't believe it!

Anyways, I had to make a 30 second to 1 minute movie for my film class. Since I already had the concept, a figured that I'd just remake the film again and just make it a lot shorter. This proved to be a very hard task and I really could only get it down to about 2 minutes. I really have no idea how anyone can make any kind of film that makes even the slightest sense in under a minute. So I figured it'd take the slight hit on credit and make it that length. Because this film is art, dammit! And you can not shorten art! Right!? Right.

I shot this film by myself and please keep in mind that I am not a filmmaker....I'm just some dude with a camera...

Anyways,

Here this film if you care to watch it...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qE7HizIEcWY

With a screencap that look's this good, you know this is going to rock your face off...

Thanks.
    Last edited by 3pidemiC; 04-Dec-2007 at 03:20 AM.