Thread: Members, Show Off Your Tattoos!

United States

Talking Members, Show Off Your Tattoos!

Well, I know that there are a bunch of people out there that got'em. I also felt that there should be an official thread where people can show off their tattoos to one another. And why not show it off? You have a permanent set of ink on your body, so you should be damned proud of it! Now show it off to everyone and maybe give a little background on what it means to you.

Let's see'em!

Here is mine:

I decided to get one to show off my love for the movie Aliens. It has been, and will always be, my favorite film of all time. I decided to get some unique from the film as well instead of something that most people already have. Since my favorite character from the film is Pvt. Hudson (Bill Paxton) I decided to get the skull decal that is painted on his marine armor. I wanted the artists to take my reference pictures and make it his own. Partially because I wanted a unique look but also because the characters decal changes it's look throughout the film (continuity error).

Like so...

References:

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn dude...you really do love Aliens.

I guess you already know that James Cameron set out a bunch of stickers and junk on a table and told the actors playing the marines to decorate their own armor?

United States
    Yessir.

That would have been quite fun to decorate your own armor for a kickass film that you were about to be a part of.

capncnut
    I have a full left arm sleeve (Inca, tribal, etc) and a bunch of scattered tatts on my right. Since I have no cam, I can't post a pic, but I'll get around to it someday.

Undisclosed
    To the original poster, thats an awesome tat dude. Thats some true Alien devotion.

Ive only got one sadly, tis a tiny sentence up my forearm. Its a quote from the fightclub book " Everybody smiles with that invisible gun to their heads", I intend to with some more funds cover both arms in quotes from my favourite books creating a pattern of words of genius. No doubt this quote is gonna be on there somewhere

" No longer will I be isolated Robinson Crusoe surrounded by a sea of black death" Wheres this quote from? Win a prize for a correct answer.
    Why arent you laughing?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    " No longer will I be isolated Robinson Crusoe surrounded by a sea of black death" Wheres this quote from? Win a prize for a correct answer.
    I am Legend???
    A penny for the old guy.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CornishCorpse View Post
    To the original poster, thats an awesome tat dude. Thats some true Alien devotion.

Ive only got one sadly, tis a tiny sentence up my forearm. Its a quote from the fightclub book " Everybody smiles with that invisible gun to their heads", I intend to with some more funds cover both arms in quotes from my favourite books creating a pattern of words of genius. No doubt this quote is gonna be on there somewhere

You have a fight club tatoo???? You sir....are my hero.

Undisclosed
    A commisioned piece Tony Moore drew for me, got the original art hung on my wall

United States
    Holy ****! That is sweet!

Undisclosed
    If I was a robot Id put all sorts of stickers and mods on myself....

but until then I have to stay in mint condition.... .....
    *crud my organs!*
    *looks for healthy homeless people*

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    If I was a robot Id put all sorts of stickers and mods on myself....
    Word!

but until then I have to stay in mint condition.... .....
    *crud my organs!*
    *looks for healthy homeless people*
    *high five* Look out vagrants!

Oh, and some great tat's on display here folks, the most I would get would be a small Liverpool FC tattoo...maybe a Terminator symbol (from the 2000AD story "Nemisis the Warlock" not the popular Arnie film of the same name)
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon