Thread: hiliarity ensues

Chasing Prey

Canada

hiliarity ensues

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida defensive end Jermaine Cunningham and a former teammate were charged with misdemeanor battery Wednesday for allegedly hitting a restaurant worker with a sandwich and cups.

Cunningham and former Gators linebacker Jon Demps were being held without bond, according to Alachua County Jail records.

Gainesville police said the two were arrested after a restaurant employee told officers the players harassed him when told they needed to pay for a bag of chips. The two became verbally abusive toward the man and hit him with a sandwich and empty soda cups, according to a police report.

The players fled shortly before officers arrived but were located soon after on campus.

School officials did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment, so it was unclear what effect Cunningham's arrest would have on Florida's Capital One Bowl matchup against Michigan.

The sophomore tied for the team lead with 6½ sacks and was third with 62 tackles, including 11½ for a loss.

Demps was a sophomore at Florida last year but left the team after the season.

United States
    Damn, I missed it! They should have come into my store instead.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Damn, I missed it! They should have come into my store instead.

i would have fell over laughing if i was there. and the manager needs to grow some balls. so he got hit with an EMPTY soda can and a SANDWICH. its not like he got punched. "assault" ? hardly

United States
    It had to be either Hops or Applebees. Two crappy places that these jokers frequent. They don't have enough sense to eat at the good restaurants.

In defense of the "assaulted" employee, though, he's probably some 160-pound fratboy, whose greatest physical feat is forking over mommy's credit card to rent a keg. You can't expect someone like that to stand up for himself.

They're always welcome to start that sh*t at GatorFever, though. Someone throws something at me, there will be some additions to the Capital One Bowl injury report, that's for damn sure. If you're going to run amok in town, you better travel all 85 of your asses together, not just two of you.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    It had to be either Hops or Applebees. Two crappy places that these jokers frequent. They don't have enough sense to eat at the good restaurants.

In defense of the "assaulted" employee, though, he's probably some 160-pound fratboy, whose greatest physical feat is forking over mommy's credit card to rent a keg. You can't expect someone like that to stand up for himself.

They're always welcome to start that sh*t at GatorFever, though. Someone throws something at me, there will be some additions to the Capital One Bowl injury report, that's for damn sure. If you're going to run amok in town, you better travel all 85 of your asses together, not just two of you.

couldnt be applebee's they dont sell bags of chips.

funny though,frat boys arent brave unless all their "brothers" are with them. i know because i've stared down 20 by myself and they were scared ****less. that guy's tires might get slashed though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    assault with a deadly corned beef (or whatever it was)...
    this sounds ridiculous, retarded even- but we are dealing with football players.

bring back the drag queens kicking off their stillettos.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."