Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest GTA IV trailer

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I hope this time around Rockstar listened to their fans and finally incorporated a zombie cheat into a GTA game. I used to combine a few different cheats on San Andreas to make it somewhat like a zombie game but it was never that satisfying.

If they make an actual cheat to turn every ped into zombies and just have cars abandoned all over the map... endless hours of fun.
    And shufflers, none of those running/leaping/flying wankers.

I'm currently playing more of Saints Row at the moment, very fun game, even if some of the activities are pissing me off at times...trying to aim on the drug trafficking one is retarded.

I'm gonna do the Chop Shop activities now though...gotta get the most of out SR before GTA4 comes along - but then there'll be SR2 - so it's going to be a wonderful time of hitting ho's with your car.

Oh yeah, anyway to shag a ho in Saints Row? There's all those strippers with their jiggly boobs, but no back alley fumblings with a street walker? Pfft, I feel ripped off by that!

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I hope this time around Rockstar listened to their fans and finally incorporated a zombie cheat into a GTA game. I used to combine a few different cheats on San Andreas to make it somewhat like a zombie game but it was never that satisfying.

If they make an actual cheat to turn every ped into zombies and just have cars abandoned all over the map... endless hours of fun.

someone made a hack for the PC version of vice city. it was very complete down to a fake radio broadcast.