Thread: I Drink Your Blood

Dying

Undisclosed

I Drink Your Blood

Has anyone ever seen I Drink Your Blood? It was released in 1971. It's not a remake but the 2nd half of the movie pays homage/rips off the original NOLTD/Crazies. Instead of radiation they're infected with rabies and they're afraid of water instead of fire (They die of hydrophobia). The lead actress holds off the infected with a garden hose instead of a torch. It's a great piece of cheese. It also stars Lyn Lowry who also starred in the Crazies.
    Last edited by major jay; 08-Dec-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Undisclosed
    actually the crazies wasn't released until 73 so if anyone was ripped off, it was i drink your blood.

capncnut
    Great film, saw it many years ago. Been trying to find it on DVD for a while now.

Australia
    Marvellous movie! Its been out on DVD in the States (and Australia) for ages.
    "28 Days Later came out after we started (Dawn 04). Our zombies were running before we knew what their zombies were." - Zack Snyder, LIAR.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Great film, saw it many years ago. Been trying to find it on DVD for a while now.
    Get it from amazon US if your DVD can handle R1.

Hell, the woman holding off a zombie horde with a garden hose sounds worth the admission price alone!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon