Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Merry Christmas folks!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    But you're not a complete tosspot like Gordon Brown is.
    I hear he's been secretly trying to make deals with the taliban now,after he had previously denied it!apparently the US is furious over it and i dont blame them!

Super Moderator

UK
    Deals or talks? I wonder...still though, under-handed is Brown's M.O. ... just like all bullies.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I don't know whose politicians are more corrupt... the UK or the US. My heart goes out to you blokes.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hows this for merry christmas, im at my gran and grandads eating a big **** off leftover dinner today and my moms boyfreind shows up with my little brothers stuff in trash bags, throws it on the drive adn drives off.
    my brother heads home, im heading hoem ****ing pissed. and getting pissed is a once every 5 year deal for me, and i was literally blind with rage that a dude my moms been seing for less than 2 months did this. i get home 15 mins after my brother, i just bring my fist down on the door once and i roared "OPEN THIS ****ING DOOR RIGHT NOW.", the whole street whent quiet adn i echoed 4 or 5 times, i cant remember the last time i was this angry, probably never, instantly they turn all the lights off and hide in the back of the house, ring the police saying ive tried to smash the windows in and when the police show up, tell me this then note that theres no scratch on anything ().
    i tell them to cool off, they make my brother leave and take his key and tell him to not come back, me ive got to stay since A: im still job searching adn cant afford a place and B: the dick wont try **** when im arround since hes terrified of me for some reason, though after today hes got good reason let me tell you.
    I roll my eyes adn after 2 months of trying to solve things with diplomacy just tell them im done sorting this out for them and leave, its calmed down now but if my gran and grandad didnt have a spare room he would be homeless.
    so merry christmas for my brother huh?

- oh and i also saw balls of fury, dumbest film ive ever seen, christopher walkin as a gay ,white, leader of a asian mafia triad running murderous underground ping pong tournaments was hilarious, but at the same time something that will sell absolutely no copies on dvd.