Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Perverted Joke of the Day

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    how many dead babies does it take to paint a house?

depends on how hard you throw them.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    how many dead babies does it take to paint a house?

depends on how hard you throw them.
    Am I the only person who finds all these 'baby' jokes unfunny, and to be honest somewhat the opposite..?

They just appear to be cheap humour crying out for attention by being extreme/offensive than actually in anyway clever or actually humourous!?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Canada
    I love the look some people have when you say one of those jokes. Priceless. Plus I find them funny, but hey, I guess, I'm just like, you know, not in good taste (thats what i ment)

Why did a chicken cross the road?
    Because there was a dead baby on the other side.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 16-May-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I love the look some people have when you say one of those jokes.
    As I suggested then, more just a cheap attempt at grabbing attention than any sort of intelligent attempt at actual humour... Oh well...

Are you sure the look you mentioned isn't just one of utter confusion? Like, 'you said it was a joke not just stupid s**t?'
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    whats the difference between my girlfreind and a dead baby?

i dont kiss my girlfreind afte ri have sex with her!

bad enough dude?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    whats the difference between my girlfreind and a dead baby?
    The baby has more sense?
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    http://www.dead-baby-joke.com/introduction.htm

for all your comedic infant cadaver needs.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    As I suggested then, more just a cheap attempt at grabbing attention than any sort of intelligent attempt at actual humour... Oh well...

Are you sure the look you mentioned isn't just one of utter confusion? Like, 'you said it was a joke not just stupid s**t?'
    Hey man, that's like, your opinion :P.

It's a thread about perverted jokes, and surprise, not all are going to be pleasent or in good taste. Now, whether these are "stupid S hit" or not doesn't matter, as thats purely based on someones opinion. relax, throw a baby into a meat grinder, and have a good time.

and no, the look is pretty much a Jesus christ, what the f uck did you just say? look of pure revoltion and disgust.

a joke isn't really a perverted joke unless someone gets offended now is it?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Am I the only person who finds all these 'baby' jokes unfunny, and to be honest somewhat the opposite..?

They just appear to be cheap humour crying out for attention by being extreme/offensive than actually in anyway clever or actually humourous!?
    I think that's why they're funny...they're extreme...anything that plays on your sense of extremity, morality, etc tends to be quite funny in my eyes...It's like bursting out the worst racist/homophobic jokes you can think of, they're wrong, a bit evil, but generally can be very funny...I think it tickles that bone in my body that says "you really, really shouldn't be laughing at r@pe jokes" or something...

What's the best thing about ****ing twenty eight year olds?

There's 20 of them....
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 17-May-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Hey man, that's like, your opinion :P.

It's a thread about perverted jokes, and surprise, not all are going to be pleasent or in good taste. Now, whether these are "stupid S hit" or not doesn't matter, as thats purely based on someones opinion. relax, throw a baby into a meat grinder, and have a good time.

and no, the look is pretty much a Jesus christ, what the f uck did you just say? look of pure revoltion and disgust.

a joke isn't really a perverted joke unless someone gets offended now is it?
    You are of course (mostly) right...

But I just find that sort of humour (????) cheap. It' sinking to the lowest levels purely for shock rather than actually using any intelligence or actual real humour. It's using children and babies for no other reason than these are the easiest way to get an emotional response, and one that in reality is in no way connected to humour...

The jokes in question could of course use other 'objects' as they use babies/children not because they are applicable to it, just simply for the reasons I mentioned.

As such I find them 'lazy' as well as distateful...
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    But I just find that sort of humour (????) cheap. It' sinking to the lowest levels purely for shock rather than actually using any intelligence or actual real humour. It's using children and babies for no other reason than these are the easiest way to get an emotional response, and one that in reality is in no way connected to humour...
    I 'sorta' agree with you. It's not that I find them unfunny, I just find them silly and (for the most part) repetitive. But hey, diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post

What's the best thing about ****ing twenty eight year olds?

There's 20 of them....
    I spit up my coffee on that one

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    You are of course (mostly) right...

The jokes in question could of course use other 'objects' as they use babies/children not because they are applicable to it, just simply for the reasons I mentioned.

As such I find them 'lazy' as well as distateful...

They're "jackass" type jokes, definitely...they ARE there for shock value, they are an easy target, it's obviously the bottom of the barrel in humour next to racist and homophobic jokes....but that's why they're funny...poking fun at taboo and stuff, it's definitely not meant to be intelligent...you gotta let go of that and open up to the face value of it, it's sick and twisted...that's why it's funny....it's no holds barred, below the belt, etc etc etc...I mean very few jokes have real intrinsic value anyway...

Super Moderator

UK
    Essentially, it's turning something any normal person would find abhorrent and terrifying and mentally scarring in real life, into a joke. We all do it, make a joke from something grim to deal with it easier.

Then it's just part of "bad taste" joke culture anyway, there was a whole Channel 4 doc about it a while ago, and some of those jokes were vile or really, really, really non-PC ... like waaaaaaaaay non-PC ... and while offensive, I still laughed - because I understood the joke, in terms of construction, i.e. I "get" why it's supposed to be funny, ergo - laughage.

It's like that whole "aristocrats" thing, that's all poo, pee, puke, paedophilia, incest, rape, racism, you name it - everything awful is in the variations of that joke - it's so preposterously offensive and distasteful, which is the point of it.

Yes the "dead baby" line of gags (which I've never actually heard until this thread actually) are cheap, obvious, simple in nature ... and no doubt you don't like them at all Neil as you have kids, but ultimately it is just your opinion that you're stating ... ... I think they're mank, but I understand the structure of the joke.

If it was real it'd be an atrocity, but it's not, it's just a simplistically offensive one liner...

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Essentially, it's turning something any normal person would find abhorrent and terrifying and mentally scarring in real life, into a joke. We all do it, make a joke from something grim to deal with it easier.

Then it's just part of "bad taste" joke culture anyway, there was a whole Channel 4 doc about it a while ago, and some of those jokes were vile or really, really, really non-PC ... like waaaaaaaaay non-PC ... and while offensive, I still laughed - because I understood the joke, in terms of construction, i.e. I "get" why it's supposed to be funny, ergo - laughage.

It's like that whole "aristocrats" thing, that's all poo, pee, puke, paedophilia, incest, rape, racism, you name it - everything awful is in the variations of that joke - it's so preposterously offensive and distasteful, which is the point of it.

Yes the "dead baby" line of gags (which I've never actually heard until this thread actually) are cheap, obvious, simple in nature ... and no doubt you don't like them at all Neil as you have kids, but ultimately it is just your opinion that you're stating ... ... I think they're mank, but I understand the structure of the joke.

If it was real it'd be an atrocity, but it's not, it's just a simplistically offensive one liner...

Yeah, I think calling it how it is, is the most important thing - personally I find the worst and most offensive jokes really funny, anything that plays on my sense (or lack of) morality is all good for me...