Thread: For those of you playing True Crime NY

Undisclosed

For those of you playing True Crime NY

what cool , funny or interesting things have you found in the game so far?

Super Moderator

UK
    I haven't played it yet...but I can't wait to play it, got it on pre-order, should have it in 3 weeks or thereabouts.

Fortunately I've got the Stetchkov Syndicate (SWAT 4) to tide me over.

Undisclosed
    i saw a review for swat 4 a while back it looks pretty cool. if i only had a decent enough pc to handel it id try it...and half life 2 lol. damn i need a new pc.

Super Moderator

UK
    Damn you do need to get a new computer, haha!

HL2 is obviously fantastic, and SWAT 4 is so cool - fresh new stuff. None of that aliens invading or whatever you usually see in things like Doom 3 and all that. For a change you finally get to play SWAT, complete with stacking up at doors, C2 charges, zip-cuffs, mace, less-lethal & lethal weaponry, door wedges and a buttload of kick ass scenarios. It's an awesomely playable game, and although not as 'pretty' as say HL2 or Doom 3, the playability more than makes up for it and will keep you coming back to try new strategies and so on.

Undisclosed
    sounds pretty cool maybe it will come out on the ps3 im hoping alot of the higher end pc games will make their way to the newer systems because now they should be more than capable of handling it.

Super Moderator

UK
    One game I'd really like to see on PC, which I think will happen, is "Black" - big guns and huge explosions - "Flat Out" for the first person shooter - now that looks like a lotta fun, probably not at all deep, but just tons of fun - like Painkiller...

As for the SWAT 4 "Stetchkov Syndicate" expansion, it's pretty cool so far - there's light sticks as well, though I haven't found use for them, and now night vision goggles and a grenade launcher (for gas, stingers etc) - just did a level set at a rock concert where a bunch of 40-something nutters stormed the place in protest of 'devil's music', it was quite funny to gun them down...haha!