Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead - Most wanted game of 2008

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by LoSTBoY View Post
    So where and when do you folks play?

Wouldn't mind teaming up with the HPoTD team to kick some zombie ass
    Social group
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Like that is it?

Well come on guys..

..snobby PC players

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just got the game. Even better than I had expected!!! What a fun game!

My buddy and I were playing earlier and I was purposely dying repeatedly just so we could play certain parts over again.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    so what's everybody's favorite campaigns?

from favorite to least for me it goes

toll booth
    dead air
    blood harvest
    no mercy

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I keep getting shafted on Expert mode...it's really tough!! Technically I haven't completed one whole campaign on Expert, but have been through 3 campaigns on Advanced and they're pretty easy....I really wanna get the expert achievements...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I keep getting shafted on Expert mode...it's really tough!! Technically I haven't completed one whole campaign on Expert, but have been through 3 campaigns on Advanced and they're pretty easy....I really wanna get the expert achievements...
    Out of interest, can you get the achievements in single player mode?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Yeah you can....and most of them don't care about difficulty...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    but some are fiddly, played through dead air on easy , got one for headshot...ing a hunter and another for something i forget, but i only used pistols but didnt get akimbo assassin because i picked up and threw a petrol tank. which you need to on level 2 to clear a path, and the ai wont do it so it cant be done on that level in single player.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    because i picked up and threw a petrol tank. which you need to on level 2 to clear a path,
    Huh? Where?

Throwing a petrol tanks means you break the pistols only rule? No way!
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Yeah, I made sure I didn't even pick up pipe bombs or molotovs while going for Akimbo Assassin. That was a tough one on advanced.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Huh? Where?

Throwing a petrol tanks means you break the pistols only rule? No way!
    the exit to the construction site.

Canada
    you can toss pipe bombs and Molotovs..i got mine on death toll and used pipe bombs.

not sure about the the propane/gas tanks though...

Administrator

England
    the exit to the construction site.
    A single bullet will set off the EXISTING petrol cans at the blockage...

None-the-less, you lost your pistols only award for throwing a pertrol tank?
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yknow ive only played with a couple of you guys online but im already excited about the western ghosttown and hotel resort dlc coming up.

but id like to see some new "movies" for the game set in other countries, like maybe tokyo or nottingham (for the forest)

Administrator

England
    excited about the western ghosttown and hotel resort dlc coming up.
    What?
    -Carl Sagan