Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Left 4 Dead - Most wanted game of 2008

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Today Valve announced that the upcoming DLC for L4D will be FREE OF CHARGE!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Today Valve announced that the upcoming DLC for L4D will be FREE OF CHARGE!!!
    Damn, that is AWESOME news! Valve is my favorite developer for stuff like this. Can't wait to see what Survival mode is all about.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    to my knowledge valve doesn't charge for this, but this is just adding stuff to the existing stuff, like versus in all 4 stories now. so technically its a patch, not proper dlc.

United States
    ^

even so, not having to pay for it is pretty sweet. guess i won't be trading my copy of l4d in anytime soon.

EDIT: anyone think l4d is kinda like a video game version of ghey08? sprinters and all kinds of super-zombies with giant blisters on their faces, along with insane RUN!!!!SHOOT!!!!RUN!!!SHOOOT!!!FUCK!!! gameplay makes me realize why this game is getting close to the chopping block for my collection. just a matter of opinion, but i probably will end up trading this one in for credit towards DR2.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 11-Feb-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    I kind of like being sprayed by bile
    don't know about you
    more targets of OPPORTUNITY
    rename topic to '09
    trickass bustah
    Last edited by Edison Carter; 11-Feb-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I also like the fact that items and enemies are never in the same place the next time you play through it. It makes what would otherwise be a game that would get repetative pretty quickly some freshness.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Administrator

England
    Tonight's mission is a group of us trying Dead Air on expert! Wish us luck!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Tonight's mission is a group of us trying Dead Air on expert! Wish us luck!

You guys are insane.

That's the hardest campaign, imo. The fourth chapter at the airport is also my favorite of the entire game.

I'm very proficient on advanced and i am about to step it up to expert myself.

The thing to remember is that only one of you have to make it out alive so keep that goal in mind. It's alot like war. All of you aren't going to make it but someone has to die in order to complete the objective.

Good luck men !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"