England

Gta Iv

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Can't. F*cking. Wait.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i cant seem to get excited about this, vice city adn san anderas rocked cocks the size of the cloverfeild monster, but even though i know ill buy this im just not excited for it since i dont know what new stuff they could be bringing to the table other thna slightly more advanced versions of stuff thats allready been done.

capncnut
    Yeah, I'm up for a bit o' this. Good and proper.

Super Moderator

UK
    @ hellsing, nothing but jaded you are...

I'm so up for GTA4, I was reading about some of the new tweaks and features and it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, I can't wait to go on their version of the internet in the game - going into cafes called "TW@"

I forget now what the new bits and pieces were, but it just sounds rather spiffing.

*starts touching self furiously*

Super Moderator

UK

I'm so up for GTA4, I was reading about some of the new tweaks and features and it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, I can't wait to go on their version of the internet in the game - going into cafes called "TW@"

I forget now what the new bits and pieces were, but it just sounds rather spiffing.

Super Moderator

UK

capncnut
    Cor, there's a bit of an echo in here innit?

United States
    dude, i was watching "batman begins" the other day, and realized: how bada$$ would it be if they made a bat-mobile cheat? how about a "living dead" cheat?

Canada
    minionzombie is just so excited about touching hismelf. He had to let us know, and pound it into our heads.

BTW, i haven't really heard much bout this game, think i'm going to try good in a second then.

United States
    Honestly, the GTA series is the same as the Madden series (or any sports series). All they do is add a few new features, make it prettier and spout it off as being the best thing on the planet.

GTA games are fun, but they are still the same game with a new story and a couple of new features. I just can't get excited over them anymore.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ i say that and all i get is jaded thricewise, god forbid i have a foudned opinion on something right?

United States
    problem is, sir hellsing, that you say that sort of stuff about 9 out of 10 times when it comes to new games, movies, etc.

but you're still a good sh!t.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 27-Jan-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, came up thrice because the forum decided to be an ass and act up and I didn't know whether it posted or not, so with refreshing it came up three times.

Hellsing - just as Chaos said, it's because you're always complaining about something - like not wanting to watch Batman Begins, sacrilege! You might as well rub some scrote right in bassman's poor mug. ... ewww ...

Mind you, when I was 19 I'd complain a lot about such things and was fairly media-jaded...perhaps not that much, but the point is, I've softened and become far more accepting in my old-young-age, if that makes sense.

Anyway, it sounds as if they've really put some thought and effort into GTA4, changing the targeting system, addressing fan grievances, adding a variety of cool touches here and there to create a much more interesting sandbox to play in - one thing I remember now that I was reading about was that there'll be bums lying around in alley ways and even on the streets. There will be car chases amongst the NPCs, NPCs can also be criminals.

During a car chase that you're involved on, there will be randomly selected scripted elements dropped in here and there to mix things up a bit - like a truckload of barrels will fall on the road or things like that.

I can't wait to play it, but duuuuuude, April 29th...dizzaaaaaamn!

England
    Looks like im gonna have to buy that PS3 in the next couple of goldarned months