Thread: double standard all to hell

Chasing Prey

Canada

double standard all to hell

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=7781945

so basically this nutjob went around NYC painting swastikas and "kill all jews" on buildings and is facing 25 years. my question is why just put someone in jail over this? shouldnt the same be done when someone decides they hate black people and do all the crappy things to follow that?

not to lessen anti semetic hate crimes,but seriously blacks have it a lot worse and no ones giving reparations to them at all like they are with victims of the holocaust which lasted a short time compared to slavery.

i say throw the bastard in brooklyn queens and say he's a racist.

United States
    That's not all he is being accused of. The main issue is his possession of unregistered weapons in addition to filing false police reports.

The "hate" issue comes in a distant third.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    That would be a bit tough considering Brooklyn and Queens are two seperate boroughs of NYC.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=7781945

so basically this nutjob went around NYC painting swastikas and "kill all jews" on buildings and is facing 25 years. my question is why just put someone in jail over this? shouldnt the same be done when someone decides they hate black people and do all the crappy things to follow that?

not to lessen anti semetic hate crimes,but seriously blacks have it a lot worse and no ones giving reparations to them at all like they are with victims of the holocaust which lasted a short time compared to slavery.

Big difference being of course there are a lot of jews living who were actually in the holocaust, care to show me a surviving black person who was a slave?

Super Moderator

UK
    Interesting this should come up, there was a moderate fuss in the press here in the UK regarding the recently (October 2006 to be precise) uncut DVD release of "SS Experiment Camp" ... a bunch of 'nutter' MPs finally got wind of the release (well over a year after it had happened) and got all bent out of shape about it saying it was grotesque and bad and will turn everybody into anti-semites or some crap.

Well, it's over a year after it was released and anti-semitism hasn't exploded across the UK...nor did anyone really notice that SSEC had been released.

These wanker MPs haven't seen the movie, merely - as always - going on "what somebody told me" or what they've read about something. But as we know, what you're told or read always sounds far more graphic than it actually is when you watch it.

Anyway, through the somewhat tenuous link of anti-semitism, I thought I'd mention that little thing - heck, it even made it to the front page of one of the newspapers here!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Big difference being of course there are a lot of jews living who were actually in the holocaust, care to show me a surviving black person who was a slave?
    you wont hear this too often but i agree with khardis, there isnt any black americans alive today who had to work the plantations in chains, but youll still see old jewish people with numbers tatooed on there forearms.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i think that the weapons charges (particularly the homemade bombs) that might be why this fool is facing 25 years.

plus how stupid to you have to be to call the police to your house when it is filled with stuff like this? gunshot wound to the finger? here a clue for future einsteins like this guy to follow - go the emergency room and say you had an accident while you were cleaning one of your guns.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."