Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hilariousness

Chasing Prey

Canada

hilariousness

http://meetme.hotornot.com/r/?emid=OLNMHEE

read this chick's profile. she says she has a daughter which is fine. then she says "im not a hot or not whore so dont think you're getting laid"

yea,cuz she hasnt done anything yet,right?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Having a kid makes you a whore? I don't understand.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Having a kid makes you a whore? I don't understand.

nah its that she says shes not giving up the pants,yet she has a kid.... irony at its finest.
    its like someone saying they're drug free but tells u to drop them off at the methadone clinic

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    "dont think you're getting laid"
    Then what is the point of even talking to this woman?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Then what is the point of even talking to this woman?

apparently its a lie since shes got a kid. thats the same woman who'd tell u she doesnt put out on the first date but still will

Banned User

Undisclosed
    nah its that she says shes not giving up the pants,yet she has a kid.... irony at its finest.
    its like someone saying they're drug free but tells u to drop them off at the methadone clinic
    I don't think its like that at all, someone can be drug free today but have been a junkie 10 years ago. Likewise she can be guarding her vag now for the right guy because she made a mistake before that resulted in having a kid. In my experience knowing some single mothers, they usually do tend to be more restrictive after they have a kid because they don't want to repeat the same mistakes.

apparently its a lie since shes got a kid. thats the same woman who'd tell u she doesnt put out on the first date but still will
    That is some pretty twisted logic. Maybe she had a kid with a husband who died, and the child was born in a marriage etc. Most likely not the case, but who are you to judge? Either way she can deny sex now and not be a liar just because she had a kid in the past. Have you ever done stupid things you've come to regret and don't do anymore? Would it make sense to say you still do them, even though you haven't in years, because you did once?
    Last edited by Khardis; 07-Feb-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I don't think its like that at all, someone can be drug free today but have been a junkie 10 years ago. Likewise she can be guarding her vag now for the right guy because she made a mistake before that resulted in having a kid. In my experience knowing some single mothers, they usually do tend to be more restrictive after they have a kid because they don't want to repeat the same mistakes.

That is some pretty twisted logic. Maybe she had a kid with a husband who died, and the child was born in a marriage etc. Most likely not the case, but who are you to judge? Either way she can deny sex now and not be a liar just because she had a kid in the past. Have you ever done stupid things you've come to regret and don't do anymore? Would it make sense to say you still do them, even though you haven't in years, because you did once?

i swear you're a woman or just a very feminine man. do u honestly think people my age actually get married anymore? guys drop a dna sample and split these days.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    i swear you're a woman or just a very feminine man. do u honestly think people my age actually get married anymore? guys drop a dna sample and split these days.
    Watch too much Maury? Be "conqubinin' " lately? "Guys" should be substituted for "boys". Men stick around to make sure any children they bring into the world have a good life. Did you not have a father to teach you this? Because you sound really insecure about yourself.

By the way I noticed you haven't had the nerve to say anything about the superbowl.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Watch too much Maury? Be "conqubinin' " lately? "Guys" should be substituted for "boys". Men stick around to make sure any children they bring into the world have a good life. Did you not have a father to teach you this? Because you sound really insecure about yourself.

By the way I noticed you haven't had the nerve to say anything about the superbowl.

way to assume,idiot. my dad was there for EVERYTHING and thats more than most seing as how he was 2,000 miles away most of jr high and high school and he still managed to see me all the time. so whos insecure?
    why would i have something to say about the superbowl? well since u brought it up. the last time on of your favorite teams,the giants won it all,they finished 8-8- the following season.......history repeats itself so enjoy it now.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    way to assume,idiot. my dad was there for EVERYTHING and thats more than most seing as how he was 2,000 miles away most of jr high and high school and he still managed to see me all the time. so whos insecure?
    why would i have something to say about the superbowl? well since u brought it up. the last time on of your favorite teams,the giants won it all,they finished 8-8- the following season.......history repeats itself so enjoy it now.
    Ah, so your dad was out of the picture. I understand your subsequent misogyny following the majority of your posts dealing with women now. Another poor lad raised by the rappers and hair bands on MTV, sad sad sad.

And if the Giants are so horrible I just have to laugh... they massacred the Chedderheads and the NE Patriots to become the Champs. Well done I must say.

In answer to your previous question. You, you're insecure. Its evident in almost all of your lowbrow posts.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Ah, so your dad was out of the picture. I understand your subsequent misogyny following the majority of your posts dealing with women now. Another poor lad raised by the rappers and hair bands on MTV, sad sad sad.

And if the Giants are so horrible I just have to laugh... they massacred the Chedderheads and the NE Patriots to become the Champs. Well done I must say.

In answer to your previous question. You, you're insecure. Its evident in almost all of your lowbrow posts.

you're the dumbest waste of life ever. anything anyone says,u try to spin it so u can get your rocks off only to sound incredibly stupid in the process.

i guess ur trying to pull the "dad wasnt there" joke cuz i said i was black a few times,right? you are a piece of work,man.

no matter what u think, some black men do actually stick around. way to show your ass on this one,hitler

Banned User

Undisclosed
    you're the dumbest waste of life ever. anything anyone says,u try to spin it so u can get your rocks off only to sound incredibly stupid in the process.

i guess ur trying to pull the "dad wasnt there" joke cuz i said i was black a few times,right? you are a piece of work,man.

no matter what u think, some black men do actually stick around. way to show your ass on this one,hitler
    Actually I said your dad wasn't around because you seem to despise and hate women, you apparently never learned to actually respect or even like them as people. This is a fathers job as a boy grows up. To teach them how to defend themselves, to teach them to be men, to teach them to protect and like women etc. When I see misogynists I usually think "no father" right off the bat. If that describes you, and its because as you said pop was 2000 miles away, you have my condolences, but seriously knock off the women hatred.

Plus you said most guys just drop DNA and split, and that doing otherwise was feminine.

As for the race stuff, I never brought it up, you did... again... Refer to my older post to you in a different thread where you were race mongering.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Actually I said your dad wasn't around because you seem to despise and hate women, you apparently never learned to actually respect or even like them as people. This is a fathers job as a boy grows up. To teach them how to defend themselves, to teach them to be men, to teach them to protect and like women etc. When I see misogynists I usually think "no father" right off the bat. If that describes you, and its because as you said pop was 2000 miles away, you have my condolences, but seriously knock off the women hatred.

Plus you said most guys just drop DNA and split, and that doing otherwise was feminine.

As for the race stuff, I never brought it up, you did... again... Refer to my older post to you in a different thread where you were race mongering.

you just proved you dont know how to read and that you know how to assume.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    you just proved you dont know how to read and that you know how to assume.
    And you proved that when you can't argue your points efficiently and rebuff other peoples points you turn to childish name calling and race card playing.

United States
    OK
    first of all how did you even find this page?

and you gotta admit she is a little off.
    most people dont use words like "whore"
    and "laid" in their personal ads.

But we cant say anything too bad about
    her cuz we dont know her life.
    odds are pretty good she is a trip.

Why dont you just settle this dispute?
    Ace or Khardis, one of you, give her a call
    and go out on a date
    and tell us all about her.

(ps take pics)

This might turn out fun.