Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hilariousness

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    OK
    first of all how did you even find this page?

and you gotta admit she is a little off.
    most people dont use words like "whore"
    and "laid" in their personal ads.

But we cant say anything too bad about
    her cuz we dont know her life.
    odds are pretty good she is a trip.

Why dont you just settle this dispute?
    Ace or Khardis, one of you, give her a call
    and go out on a date
    and tell us all about her.

(ps take pics)

This might turn out fun.

youuuuuuu sick little monkey

United States
    i think that most people who use sites like these and myspace are whores/social morons/desperate/losers. when the craze for all these sort of sites began to stir, i scratched my head...what's wrong with meeting people in the real world? people are like "oooh, look at all my "friends"! check out this chick! isn't she hot? if only she didn't live 4,000 miles away!"

i know a chick who used to work the front desk at a fitness center i used to go to, and one night she gets a phone call from some dude from like six states away who just happens to be in the area, and somehow looked up enough info (that she had ignorantly posted for the whole world) to figure out where she worked, what she drove, etc. so then he calls and asks if he can pick her up after work to "hang out"....give me a break, freak.

i've got some buddies from home who belong to websites like these, and when i was in the marines, dudes would use sites like these to get chicks to come to the barracks to have their every orfice violated....and they came out in droves. everyone i know who frequents sites like these pretty much all agree that it's all about hookin' up and gettin' pu$$y.

laaaammmeeeee.

EDIT: this chick looks/sounds like a internet tramp to me....just like most of 'em on sites like these.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 07-Feb-2008 at 06:27 PM.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i think that most people who use sites like these and myspace are whores. when the craze for all these sort of sites began to stir, i scratched my head...what's wrong with meeting people in the real world? people are like "oooh, look at all my "friends"! check out this chick! isn't she hot? if only she didn't live 4,000 miles away!"

i know a chick who used to work the front desk at a fitness center i used to go to, and one night she gets a phone call from some dude from like six states away who just happens to be in the area, and somehow looked up enough info (that she had ignorantly posted for the whole world) to figure out where she worked, what she drove, etc. so then he calls and asks if he can pick her up after work to "hang out"....give me a break, freak.

i've got some buddies from home who belong to websites like these, and when i was in the marines, dudes would use sites like these to get chicks to come to the barracks to have their every orfice violated....and they came out in droves. everyone i know who frequents sites like these pretty much all agree that it's all about hookin' up and gettin' pu$$y.

laaaammmeeeee.

EDIT: this chick looks/sounds like a internet tramp to me....just like most of 'em on sites like these.

my buddy in the marines does that a lot. hilarious stuff.

Undisclosed
    everyone i know who frequents sites like these pretty much all agree that it's all about hookin' up and gettin' pu$$y.

laaaammmeeeee.

I don't understand..what is this...Pu$$y you all refer too? everyone seems to want it...

Banned User

Undisclosed
    i think that most people who use sites like these and myspace are whores/social morons/desperate/losers. when the craze for all these sort of sites began to stir, i scratched my head...what's wrong with meeting people in the real world? people are like "oooh, look at all my "friends"! check out this chick! isn't she hot? if only she didn't live 4,000 miles away!"

laaaammmeeeee.

Its only for "pu$$y" for losers. I use Myspace, its a great way to keep in touch with a ton of friends I dont get to see often, I also have my brothers and sisters on there, my girlfriend, and about 5 or 6 cousins. Its also a good way to share pictures from parties etc.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Its only for "pu$$y" for losers. I use Myspace, its a great way to keep in touch with a ton of friends I dont get to see often, I also have my brothers and sisters on there, my girlfriend, and about 5 or 6 cousins. Its also a good way to share pictures from parties etc.
    That's what I always say, but people continue to say it's for nerds and stupid sh*t like that. I get to talk with friends from school that are many many miles away. Hell, myspace helped me chat with one of my good childhood friends when he was over in Iraq. If it wasn't for myspace, I probably wouldn't have talked to him from high school up until his death.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    That's what I always say, but people continue to say it's for nerds and stupid sh*t like that. I get to talk with friends from school that are many many miles away. Hell, myspace helped me chat with one of my good childhood friends when he was over in Iraq. If it wasn't for myspace, I probably wouldn't have talked to him from high school up until his death.
    we have to admit,the world was less in touch with each other before the net. i myself have found relatives just from lookin online.

i found my uncle i'd never met before online. so it was 25 years in the making.