Thread: UPDATES and Some RUN footage

Undisclosed

UPDATES and Some RUN footage

Hey all, sorry about the lack of updates. I was on a deadline this past January to complete the movie we did in the summer, Drawback. Then I had a huge computer crash which completely trashed a lot of my files. Including the long in production DVD for Night '07 There is some higher force at work here who does not want anyone to see that movie. And according to some of the reviews for the movie, that might be a good thing

So in terms of what's going on with the DVD... I don't know anymore. Prior to christmas, I sent a copy of it to a distributer. I don't know how long they take to respond, but that might be a dead issue.

But anyways, I put up a very temp. site for Color Red Productions. And if you check out the 2007 Reel, you will see some never before seen stuff from Run!

So check it out www.colorredproductions.tk

capncnut
    Cool little site and so many decent little flicks. Actually, I've been meaning to ask how Drawback is coming along, wasn't you editing it a few weeks ago or something?

Super Moderator

UK
    Nice-ass showreel there, Sir.

I'm currently chopping up a bunch of clips for my new showreel, ain't done one in freakin' ages, so it's about time.

What was the music you used in yours? Excellent footage by the way.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Cool little site and so many decent little flicks. Actually, I've been meaning to ask how Drawback is coming along, wasn't you editing it a few weeks ago or something?
    Drawback is coming a long nicely, I have been editing it for the last two months. We finally got a pretty good rough cut done, and now we are moving onto a picture lock to pass off to the sound department.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Nice-ass showreel there, Sir.

I'm currently chopping up a bunch of clips for my new showreel, ain't done one in freakin' ages, so it's about time.

What was the music you used in yours? Excellent footage by the way.
    Glad you liked it sir, the song is called Sanguine, and its by Ars Arcana from their album called The Savage Tongue.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Drawback is coming a long nicely, I have been editing it for the last two months. We finally got a pretty good rough cut done, and now we are moving onto a picture lock to pass off to the sound department.
    Good news. So not too long to wait then?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Good news. So not too long to wait then?
    Well it might still be awhile, I've never had so much assistance and such with post production. The producers of this movie really want to push this movie for film festivals. So after picture lock, final sound and music mix, it probably wont be 100% done till April. Then we start trying out the film festival circuit, so *cross fingers* and hope for the best.

capncnut
    Top notch, Reese. I'll look forward to viewing Drawback when it's done. That clip you sent me a while back has got me salivating to see it.

United States
    i was a huge fan of night 07 and cant wait to see drawback when its finished
    best of luck to ya