Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: proof that injuries can be healed

Chasing Prey

Canada

proof that injuries can be healed

a 65 year old man sliced off an inch of his middle finger in an accident 4 years ago...he's on cbs right now with a completely new digit complete with NAIL!! it looks no different than a regular finger tip and it only took 4 weeks be complete. the secret? cells from a pig bladder and some kind of celluar powder. and naturally after this,they showed amputees. man, its true god puts things here for a reason,all we have to do is figure out how to use it. also, their next project was rebuilding an esophagus.

United States
    Wasn't such things banned awhile back? Or was it just using human fetal tissue for it the problem?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Wasn't such things banned awhile back? Or was it just using human fetal tissue for it the problem?

just the human part. but cmon if god made a complete WOMAN from one rib then who says cloning or limb regeneration is bad or unethical?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    humans have allways been well known for our regenerative properties though, granted not as good as newts but i sliced a good quarter of the left side of my index finger off ,including part of the nail a few years back . i was lifting a washing machine (brrr, manlieness! ) and my weak ass dropped it and the metal plate i was holding when straight through the finger taking a piece off, my mom screamed "dont let the dog get it or itll get the taste for you!".

...she was being totally serious, though this is a woman who swears playing a copied dvd will make the player explode

-anyway, it was covere din this freaky cacoon like scab for about 6 months but the scab kept falling off and getting smaller and smaller as new finger grew back in aorund it, 5 years on and theres no sign of it ever happening.

though im a bit of a freak anyway my cuts have allways healed fast, not as good as a mutant healing factor but its done me well these 19 years

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    humans have allways been well known for our regenerative properties though, granted not as good as newts but i sliced a good quarter of the left side of my index finger off ,including part of the nail a few years back . i was lifting a washing machine (brrr, manlieness! ) and my weak ass dropped it and the metal plate i was holding when straight through the finger taking a piece off, my mom screamed "dont let the dog get it or itll get the taste for you!".

...she was being totally serious, though this is a woman who swears playing a copied dvd will make the player explode

-anyway, it was covere din this freaky cacoon like scab for about 6 months but the scab kept falling off and getting smaller and smaller as new finger grew back in aorund it, 5 years on and theres no sign of it ever happening.

though im a bit of a freak anyway my cuts have allways healed fast, not as good as a mutant healing factor but its done me well these 19 years

i totally know what u mean. i burned my right index and middle finger as a kid on some kind of hair appliance called a "stove". it burned me so bad that my fingers fused together and blistered over,then i passed out. i was about 6 when this happend. im 25 now and theres no sign of me ever being burned.
    looks like kids heal faster.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Why are the past I-can't-even-count-how-many posts you've made all in the media section when they don't have anything to do with media? It's just bugging me.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Why are the past I-can't-even-count-how-many posts you've made all in the media section when they don't have anything to do with media? It's just bugging me.
    this is the discussion title

"Media Discussion - Discussion of movies (non-zombie), TV programming, music or internet media."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    this is the discussion title

"Media Discussion - Discussion of movies (non-zombie), TV programming, music or internet media."
    What the hell does a 65 year old's finger growing back have to do with television programming?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    What the hell does a 65 year old's finger growing back have to do with television programming?
    my original post says it was on cbs,cmon man lay off the crack.

United States
    Well, there was this one episode of Tales from the Darkside....

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Well, there was this one episode of Tales from the Darkside....

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's cool and all. But some of these do seem off-topic for the media discussion. They would probably fit in better in the General Discussion.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    my original post says it was on cbs,cmon man lay off the crack.

Chasing Prey

Canada

harsh.

United States
    Is it just me or does this story remind anyone else of the cheerleader from Heroes?
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?