Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WB/CW network is going under

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    It's crap, anyway. Not to mention, Wrestling is on it's way to going under, imo.
    It was good back in the day but now that I'm an ADULT, I see it for what it is: brick-headed neanderthals prancing around in a ring like ballerina's on steroids.
    Last edited by capncnut; 11-Feb-2008 at 12:34 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    It was good back in the day but now that I'm an ADULT, I see it for what it is: brick-headed neaderthals prancing around in a ring like ballerina's on steroids.
    Yeah. That and most people these days are into the ultimate fighting instead of wrestling. You know....the REAL fighting.

United States
    Are you trying to say that wrestling isn't real?
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombiePrototype View Post
    Are you trying to say that wrestling isn't real?
    No. I was actually saying that Ultimate Fighting is. Most people know that wrestling isn't real...

capncnut
    The only thing that's real about wrestling is when someone accidentally dies in the ring...

Super Moderator

UK
    This reminds me of the British cage fighting you see on the Extreme Sports channel (Sky 419) and everytime I happen upon it during my channel flicking, it's always - always - two blokes wearing tight pants (as in speedo's) hugging each other vigorously on the floor, all covered in sweat.

EVERY time.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    It's crap, anyway. Not to mention, Wrestling is on it's way to going under, imo.

ugh....wrestling...

you and everyone else has been saying that for about 30 years and it just keeps getting bigger.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    you and everyone else has been saying that for about 30 years and it just keeps getting bigger.
    I really don't see it getting bigger. But hey....if people like it, they like it. It's like "reality" TV. It's dumb and obviously fake, but still somehow people love it. I don't get it...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    wrestling or "wrassling" is about as bottomfeeding as "entertainment" gets. great fun when you are 12 but rather embarassing for an adult...
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    wrestling or "wrassling" is about as bottomfeeding as "entertainment" gets. great fun when you are 12 but rather embarassing for an adult...
    Exactly, how many more times can one fall for the 'one, two, ooh he kicked out' routine?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    I really don't see it getting bigger. But hey....if people like it, they like it. It's like "reality" TV. It's dumb and obviously fake, but still somehow people love it. I don't get it...

its on the stock market..........so its not bigger? also it beat the superbowls record last year in attendance in the same venue by at LEAST 10,000

hmm........still not bigger,right?

successful dvd and theater releses of movies dating back to the mid 80's.

the marine was lambasted by the critics but made more money on home video than some of the "huge blockbusters" that year and it raked in close to 45 million just on dvd rentals alone. with another 35 mil on dvd buys.

shown in virtually every country on the globe.....not big though? ok then

capncnut
    Just because something is big doesn't mean that it's any less retarded. Barney & Friends is one of the biggest children's TV shows ever, is shown in every country (even Israel), has top-selling merchandise but was ranked in the TV Guide's 'Top 50 Worst Shows Of All Time' list.

The Spice Girls have sold over 50 million records worldwide and are one of the most musically challenged acts ever formed. Also, Garth Brooks holds the record for the third highest concert attendance ever with a whopping 750,000.

Big means jacks**t, mate.
    Last edited by capncnut; 11-Feb-2008 at 06:21 PM.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Just because something is big doesn't mean that it's any less retarded. Barney & Friends is one of the biggest children's TV shows ever, is shown in every country (even Israel), has top-selling merchandise but was ranked in the TV Guide's 'Top 50 Worst Shows Of All Time' list.

The Spice Girls have sold over 50 million records worldwide and are one of the most musically challenged acts ever formed. Also, Garth Brooks holds the record for the third highest concert attendance ever with a whopping 750,000.

Big means jacks**t, mate.

all those people u named are dormant for all intended purposes

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Money doesn't equal quality.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    all those people u named are dormant for all intended purposes
    Dormant?

Erm, no. Barney is still going, The Spice Girls just finished a sold-out reunion tour and Garth's making a comeback (god forbid). However, whether they are active or not is besides the point and de-railing the argument somewhat. They still hold those records, like WWE does, and they are just as retarded.