Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Had my first living-dead dream last night in MANY years...

capncnut
    I dream about the zombies semi-regularly and because of the movie-like quality, they often end with credits . I keep having a re-occurring one with me and a few other survivors barricading ourselves inside an abandoned hospital. I wake up excited and whenever I feel I've had an expansion on the previous dream, I jot it down and use it in a story I'm writing. Thing is, whenever I go back to sleep I can never get back into it no matter how hard I force myself. Not had one in a while now but I'm sure there's one on the way soon. Can't wait!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    ...it was very vivid, with genuine worry and terror... Cool stuff!!
    Don't ya just love those. Been awhile since i had one but i can remember it well and it was very vivid.

Undisclosed
    I slept with Freddy Krueger....ok I know, not a zombie dream but hey pretty freaky all the same

Havent had a zombie dream in ages, love it when I do though!

I usually dream about random 'horror' stuff, my friends get abit worried when I tell them all about them but they understand me....sometimes!
    Hmmmm Toast....YES it is called a crelbow!

Undisclosed
    Funny...I never had any dreams about zombies, but I sure do have plenty of them about being in a public place wearing nothing but my Fruit of the Looms, completely oblivious to my near nakedness.
    "Move over, boys. I'm one of the gang now." - Mantan Moreland