Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 127 reasons why Ghey08 blows...

United States
    MZ that was one of the funniest things that I have read in a long time, but could you answer a couple of questions for me 1. Would you say that people would have more fun actually living through a zombie apocalypse and maybe get eaten rather than watch this movie because that would be my guess. 2. Do you think us zombie fans should do what people did in the seventies to Disco records and organise dvd burnings and burn as many copies of this movies dvd as possible, The only problem that I can see would be that everything that we can think of to do to this movie is going to be too good for it.
    Where are you going to be and what are you going to do when the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse comes to be?

Undisclosed
    63) Why the f*ck would 'zombie' Rhodes eat his own dangling eye ball?! Zombies don't eat themselves, you f*cking ninnies!

Remember, Bub ate the part of his face that came off with the razor. That was a recent WTF moment for me after almost 20 years of watching this awesome, awesome movie. I said "Wait a minute, why would he eat his own dead rotting skin." Logan owes us an explanation cause he thought he would do that.

Another thing I noticed with the overdubbed swears in the 2 disc edition: they took some "Jesus"s out, and that was the only word censored I think, but they didn't take all of them out. What is up with that?

And also does it look like they spent a lot of money making this movie, cause it would be cool if they lose it all.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by triste realtà View Post
    Remember, Bub ate the part of his face that came off with the razor.
    Good point, Triste!

Super Moderator

UK
    ZP - to both questions - YES.

Triste - there's a whopping difference between Bub tasting his own flesh (which he then dribbles out profusely immediately after - he's clearing tasting his own flesh out of curiosity, as it's no doubt the first time any of his own flesh has ended up in his hands, similar to how that of humans he's eaten has ended up there) ... and Ving Rhodes absolutely gorging himself, practically popping a boner, for his own eyeball...then he has the gall to "woof" his way through the rest of his part.

No idea what the budget was, but I'm shocked to see it standing at 4-point-friggin-5 out of 10 on IMDb!!!

*sniffs the air*

Smells like those Ghey08 plants again, remember when they turned up here professing in favour of the film? Losers.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I'm shocked to see it standing at 4-point-friggin-5 out of 10 on IMDb!!!

*sniffs the air*

Smells like those Ghey08 plants again, remember when they turned up here professing in favour of the film? Losers.
    Nah, I reckon a lot of the Yawn 04 brigade will like it. If they like runners then zombies that do the bionic jump and headbutt doors will be a wet dream. Just wait until it's released...

Super Moderator

UK
    Not to mention all the parkour antics and the one that flat-out flies.

Smells like somebody was desperate to mate 28 Days Later and Yawn04 ... but Steve Miner ... no, just no Sir.

Undisclosed
    You are my hero.

Undisclosed
    MinionZombie, your "analysis" is perfect!!

This "movie"...

Administrator

England
    IMDB still has this thing sitting at around 4.4/10...

This comment by a reviewer should be of interest to you - "Much better than 'Land of the Dead' and most other zombie flicks,"
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    This comment by a reviewer should be of interest to you - "Much better than 'Land of the Dead' and most other zombie flicks,"
    dem be fightin' words. i wonder if this comment was posted by:

a. someone suffering serious mental issues
    b. someone under 12
    c. friend or family of one of the cast/crew.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    *ding ding ding ding ding*

The answer is C, Sir.

Like those losers who registered on the forum to defend it and say it was awesome, geeeeeeez. The movie blows goats, fact...actually, it blows so many goats I've heard it was in a goat-blowing-bukkake-movie that lasts for 5 hours!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If this movie wasn't titled Day of the Dead and had zero references to the original film... people wouldn't be sh1tting all over this like they are right now. Granted it isn't the best film ever made, and it has much that needs improvement, but if it was titled something else and was just a generic B zombie movie, most people would probably dig it, or at least have enjoyed it more.

This is not as bad as Children of the Living Dead or House of the Dead. It is at least watchable, and if you just forget that it is called Day of the Dead you would probably at least get a kick out of the zombie mayhem and gore.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Sorry DJ but its a piece of ****. Even without the title it blows. How you can even call it a zombie movie is beyond me. The scene where dead Ving is in the air duct and Nick Cannon is telling him to shut up alone deserves the upmost amount of scorn. A truly atrocious pile of garbage.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Sorry DJ but its a piece of ****. Even without the title it blows. How you can even call it a zombie movie is beyond me. The scene where dead Ving is in the air duct and Nick Cannon is telling him to shut up alone deserves the upmost amount of scorn. A truly atrocious pile of garbage.
    That's the same thing he says when people say that they genuinely don't like Dawn04.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    This is not as bad as Children of the Living Dead or House of the Dead. It is at least watchable.
    could anything be as bad as children of the living dead? well maybe the so-called 30th anniversary edition raping of the original NOTLD.

house of the dead is just plain ridiculous.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."