Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama.......

Chasing Prey

Canada

Obama.......

ok im not steppin on the guys toes but his career in politics only started in 1997..................

kennedy's started in 1947 and he wasnt elected at prez til 1961.......

somewhat of the deer in headlights point in his political career and i dont think he's ready.

and the fact he's a JUNIOR senator?!?!?! cmon guys......get real. if he wins, we're f*cked

Canada
    it's cus he's black ain't it? Your a racist ACE A RACIST!!

capncnut
    A black guy that hates black people? Well, it's not unheard of. Wasn't there a chick on Oprah once?

United States
    That's kind of why I like him. He hasn't been in the game long enough to become as corrupted as any other choice.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    A black guy that hates black people? Well, it's not unheard of. Wasn't there a chick on Oprah once?
    uhh. obama isnt black........kenyan and white. which isnt african american

Canada
    kenyan

that seems pretty black to me.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    uhh. obama isnt black........kenyan and white. which isnt african american
    True, but most guilty feeling white liberals don't see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    kenyan

that seems pretty black to me.
    Half Kenyan. And thats not black unless you don't know what "black" in North America is. Thats like saying Arabs are white because they're caucasians.
    Last edited by Khardis; 20-Feb-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Canada
    black in north america is different then black anywhere else? Well jesus thats news to me. I always figured that black in one part of the world would be black in anouther.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    black in north america is different then black anywhere else? Well jesus thats news to me. I always figured that black in one part of the world would be black in anouther.

just like white is the same here and in canada and then different over in iceland.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Its obvious you don't know many black people then. Black isn't a skin color.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    Its obvious you don't know many black people then. Black isn't a skin color.
    are you serious? holy **** I'm wrong, you've convinced me by God! Cus you know, not knowing too many black people means i don't know the difference between skin colours, but hey, I guess i'm wrong because i'm the dumb, 19 year old high school drop out.

Please, tell me Professer knowledge, how black isn't a skin colour?

fyi,

I laughed VERY much at your snide remark. You are either a great troll, or a turd whom is so set up in their own personal belief system, that you can safely (and smugly) say that black isn't a skin colour.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    are you serious? holy **** I'm wrong, you've convinced me by God! Cus you know, not knowing too many black people means i don't know the difference between skin colours, but hey, I guess i'm wrong because i'm the dumb, 19 year old high school drop out.

fyi,

I laughed VERY much at your snide remark. You are either a great troll, or a turd whom is so set up in their own personal belief system, that you can safely (and smugly) say that black isn't a skin colour.

capncnut
    Talking of black, what's the betting this thread will be 'toast' in a minute?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Talking of black, what's the betting this thread will be 'toast' in a minute?
    this thread is on life support for sure and someone needs to pull the plug and let it pass away. no one but mikepizz or liam will probably get that reference.
    Last edited by Mike70; 20-Feb-2008 at 01:36 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned User

Undisclosed

fyi,

I am guessing you don't think someone like Beyonce isn't black then considering she's very light skinned right? lol you are incredibly ignorant.