Thread: i thought chris raab said he was "done with this ****"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

i thought chris raab said he was "done with this ****"

http://hotdogcasserole.com/index.html

So most people know him as raab himself form jackass, cky, and viva la bam and if you listened to the radio show ooo, id say 2 years ago the dude stopped hanging out with them, cleaned himself up and whent to college or something, but now hes apparently on the rebound and launching his own cky style video with rake yohn, brandon dicomillo and dave battarro.
    more power to him to be fair, cus if they can get don vito in this could be like cky without bam margera AKA a lot more entertaining.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ooh arr.

I'll see about getting this.

I still enjoy Bam's skits, and he isn't in his 30's, he's 28 geeeeez. If anybody's gonna complain about somebody being 'too old for Jackass', go have a look at grey-haired Knoxville.

I hope Dico's stuff rocks. Perhaps this is what Dico and Rake have been up to a lot of late, hence not appearing on RadioBam recently.

But dagnammit - WHERE'S MINGHAGS?!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i hear ya man, how many years since haggard?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    rake apparently will have little or nothing to do with them a lot of the times since he has that science degree to fall back on............im not making this up.

Super Moderator

UK
    Ace - aye he's a chemist guy so most times when he films he's bunking off work, so he's a Jackass with smarts to have a career to fall back on.

Raab probably could use the cash he'd get from it, as well as most likely he was missing working with those guys in that capacity, needing to get straightened out first.

Haggard was 2003 I think. I remember getting the DVD when I was mid-way through my degree and watching it with my housemates.

Now Bam's doing this new reality show about his bar, so that delays Minghags a bit...dude, just gimme that garbage juicing comedy!

*Rambo trailer on TV* ... hehe, they're using "let the bodies hit the floor" on the trailer. A bit of a 'derpy' thing to do, but the lyric totally fits the content.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ace - aye he's a chemist guy so most times when he films he's bunking off work, so he's a Jackass with smarts to have a career to fall back on.

Raab probably could use the cash he'd get from it, as well as most likely he was missing working with those guys in that capacity, needing to get straightened out first.

Haggard was 2003 I think. I remember getting the DVD when I was mid-way through my degree and watching it with my housemates.

Now Bam's doing this new reality show about his bar, so that delays Minghags a bit...dude, just gimme that garbage juicing comedy!

*Rambo trailer on TV* ... hehe, they're using "let the bodies hit the floor" on the trailer. A bit of a 'derpy' thing to do, but the lyric totally fits the content.
    the only ones to be smart enough ot have a fall back plan are knoxville who has the ability to act and rake whos a chemist

United States
    i stopped caring about all these dolts a long time ago. sometimes they do some funny stuff, but more often than not, it's sooo juvenile it's pathetic.

United States
    Are you guys not aware that Vincent Magera can no longer play
    the charecter of "Don Vito" for 10 years?

And BTW, Bam is lame now. My opinion only.

Here is the news story:

You will not be hearing from Don Vito anytime soon. Vincent Margera, the uncle of "Viva La Bam" star Bam Margera, was ordered to give up his lecherous alter ego for 10 years after a Colorado judge sentenced him to 10 years probation Thursday (December 20). The 51-year-old reality star was found guilty in October of two counts of sexual assault on a child.

Jefferson County District Judge M.J. Menendez also told Margera that he could not attend autograph sessions, write books or appear on television shows during that time, according to a press release on the case from the Jefferson and Gilpin County District Attorney's office. He also has to register as a sex offender as part of the Intensive Supervision Probation program for a minimum of 10 years and up to life, as well as being ordered to work on his substance-abuse problems and receive a mental-health evaluation. Margera, who was credited with 56 days served in jail, must also complete sex-offender treatment, and drug and alcohol treatment if that is deemed nessacary.

Sad for everyone involved.

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye heard about that ages ago...bloody nora.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    The 51-year-old reality star was found guilty in October of two counts of sexual assault on a child.
    "Whapalab? I didna rape anyovala kids!"

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    "Whapalab? I didna rape anyovala kids!"
    Actually he didn't rape anybody, the 'nidiot' apparently remarked at teenage boobs and, so the story goes, touched them.

Knowing Vito it was probably a poke or his usual "malesta la brestas" act. He's a dimwit with no class and he's paying for it now alright.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Actually he didn't rape anybody, the 'nidiot' apparently remarked at teenage boobs and, so the story goes, touched them.

Knowing Vito it was probably a poke or his usual "malesta la brestas" act. He's a dimwit with no class and he's paying for it now alright.

to be honest,i think its a money hungry parent. i'd like to see some mall surveilence tapes and im sure he probably gave the kid a hug or somethin and accidentally brushed up against something which happens with everyone. i've brushed up against a girls ass and boobs before and i got the third degree but no jail time. hopefully they decide to overturn it or appeal the decision