Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fights and riots...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

fights and riots...

i managed to break away yesterday aft/eve and head down to cincinnati and hang out with some friends. over some herbal essences (in mikep's words) we started watching fight and riot vids on youtube.

what is it about seeing people beat the **** out of one another or rioting that is so entertaining to boys?

anyway we came across this video of the infamous frat riot at the university of cincinnati.

these two russian gang fights border on the disturbing and are both over soccer.

this one is one of the craziest things i've ever seen. give it a minute to heat up. it is like two phalanxes in the ancient world smashing into one another. there must be well over 150-200 geezers invovled in this one. note the lower left corner of the vid after the flare guns/smoke bombs start going off. you can see someone who is hit by a flare and is literally on fire.

look at the size of these two dudes in a backyard fistfight.

"The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting. I don't know how someone could still be walking around after that.

Good thread. Just waiting to see how long it takes for it to get moved to the lounge.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    cincy? damn i'll be in columbus this weekend. wish me luck and hope i dont get squished by hot supermodels
    Last edited by acealive1; 27-Feb-2008 at 09:30 PM.

Administrator

England
    And some people have the cheek to suggest we're civilised!

These videos do nothing more than show how many stupid idiots without two brain cells to rub togethor there are in the world...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    And some people have the cheek to suggest we're civilised!

These videos do nothing more than show how many stupid idiots without two brain cells to rub togethor there are in the world...
    the russian gang vids are the ones i find so out of control. college kids do get drunk and do get stupid. fist fights are gonna happen between people BUT pre-arranged mayhem (with flare guns and smoke bombs) over a soccer game??

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting. I don't know how someone could still be walking around after that.
    No sh*t, man! That was horrible. What kind of neanderthals fight(like that) for fun?!?!? Morons, I tell ya. Morons.

capncnut
    Jesus christ, the dudes eye in the final video is so god damn disgusting.
    The dude that adminstered the eye popping punch was ol' Kimbo Slice. He got his come-uppance though when some ex-cop fought him and knocked him dafuggout!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    No sh*t, man! That was horrible. What kind of neanderthals fight(like that) for fun?!?!? Morons, I tell ya. Morons.
    That guy has got a cult following and does loads of street fights... TBH I'm surprised he's not been on UFC!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    That guy has got a cult following and does loads of street fights... TBH I'm surprised he's not been on UFC!
    am i the only person who had never heard of this kimbo guy?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    he's with another company. i think its elite FC. but he's legit as they come in the hands department. he's been training for years,just needed the right break.

United States
    A whole lot of trash climbing into a Hummer f*cking limo without doing dick. Bunch of leeches. If he had any sense, he'd knock all of them out next.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    A whole lot of trash climbing into a Hummer f*cking limo without doing dick. Bunch of leeches. If he had any sense, he'd knock all of them out next.
    he used to climb in and out of limos too.but he was security

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Actually, as I watched the video I kept thinking "These two meat heads could just take on EVERYONE else in the backyard at once and completely obliterate them all,"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Actually, as I watched the video I kept thinking "These two meat heads could just take on EVERYONE else in the backyard at once and completely obliterate them all,"

meatheads?

one of the new american gladiators (crush) fights for the same promotion kimbo does

Undisclosed
    Yes, that is indeed Kimbo Slice in the last video. In the past a number of us *fighters* did not have any respect for Kimbo, because we considered him a joke who posts backyard streetfights on youtube. Similar to backyard boxing where a number of punks who think they are hard and can box, even though they have no previous boxing training , post crap on the net. People who train to be fighters just cannot respect those type of people.

Now back to Kimbo. He is beginning to earn more and more respect from the fighting community now that Kimbo is under the training Bas Rutten. And since then, has shown improvement. Some guys that I have trained with had the opportunity to train with Kimbo and his camp when they came down to Corpus Christi, Texas back in November for the Elite FC. From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance. And he is willing to learn and put the effort into his training.

Btw, Gina Carano is my dream girl and I would tumble on the mat with her anytime.