Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fights and riots...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Yes, that is indeed Kimbo Slice in the last video. In the past a number of us *fighters* did not have any respect for Kimbo, because we considered him a joke who posts backyard streetfights on youtube. Similar to backyard boxing where a number of punks who think they are hard and can box, even though they have no previous boxing training , post crap on the net. People who train to be fighters just cannot respect those type of people.

Now back to Kimbo. He is beginning to earn more and more respect from the fighting community now that Kimbo is under the training Bas Rutten. And since then, has shown improvement. Some guys that I have trained with had the opportunity to train with Kimbo and his camp when they came down to Corpus Christi, Texas back in November for the Elite FC. From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance. And he is willing to learn and put the effort into his training.

Btw, Gina Carano is my dream girl and I would tumble on the mat with her anytime.

anyone can fight with gloves on in a cage. not a lo tof people can street fight. prime example of street fighters are tito ortiz and tank abbott. not exactly push overs.
    and kimbo's been training with rutten and a number of other people for the last 3 plus years. and uh.......im goin to the arnold fitness expo in columbus this weekend.........the gladiators are supposed to be there........sory to make ya jealous

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Btw, Gina Carano is my dream girl and I would tumble on the mat with her anytime.
    She IS damn sexy.

United States
    I'll never understand the soccer brawls. How can you get worked up enough to fight? Watching a soccer game is so boring, it saps your vitality; the most you can do is groan and fall asleep.

I wonder how they find the energy....

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    I'll never understand the soccer brawls. How can you get worked up enough to fight? Watching a soccer game is so boring, it saps your vitality; the most you can do is groan and fall asleep.

brawls?!

they throw lit DYNAMITE in cop cars with cops INSIDE

United States
    I don't get violence and mob mentality. I tell my 7 year old son constantly, if you ever see a mob or fight brewing, get the **** out of there.

capncnut
    From what I have been told from very reliable sources that Kimbo is a very nice and humble guy, despite his appearance...
    ...which ain't far from a black Sid Haig, if you ask me.

Undisclosed
    Yes, anyone can put on a pair of gloves. But does everyone have what it takes to be a competitive boxer or cage fighter? No. They don't call boxing sweet science for nothing. And keep your paws off my woman. *L*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Yes, anyone can put on a pair of gloves. But does everyone have what it takes to be a competitive boxer or cage fighter? No. They don't call boxing sweet science for nothing. And keep your paws off my woman. *L*
    i think that the boxing i enjoy the most is the amateur boxing in the olympics (and other such interntational tournament type stuff). it is only 3 rounds long so there is no reason to hold back anything for the later rounds and the fights are usually spirited and entertaining.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    brawls?!

they throw lit DYNAMITE in cop cars with cops INSIDE
    Well, hopefully the cops had enough time to get out... with their shotguns!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well, hopefully the cops had enough time to get out... with their shotguns!

actually he was a lil slow on the draw

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post

Maybe that's why they're fighting ?

They want someone to pick up the ball and throw it to someone.