Thread: John Harrison on Diary of the Dead

Administrator

England

John Harrison on Diary of the Dead

Lee Karr interviews John Harrison and discusses his involvement with 'Diary of the Dead'.

Click here...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States

Thanks

Thank you Neil for putting my interview up.

Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    so, who's this Harrison guy?
    Now, where is that screwdriver at?
    Last edited by thxleo; 28-Feb-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

capncnut
    Nice interview, Lee. Good one.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    thanks for putting this up neil. very interesting read.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    thanks for putting this up neil. very interesting read.
    I'm not the guy you should be thanking
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    was my first post here *gasp!* deleted?!?!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    was my first post here *gasp!* deleted?!?!
    Indeed... Mindless banter gets removed...
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Indeed... Mindless banter gets removed...
    bwahahaha.

yes neil i see now that the proper person to thank is lee.

so thanks lee for providing this interview for our reading perusal and enjoyment.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    jk! anyway, that was a very interesting interview. I will recommend it to all of my two friends!