Thread: hellsings latest podcast, guest starring one mr M. Zombie

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

hellsings latest podcast, guest starring one mr M. Zombie

http://theundergroundslacker.blogspo...intercast.html

aye our very own mz cohosted my podcast this week, the sounds a little funky but for me thats not the problem, it was a very long 2 hour special and in the upload process its cut off the last 40 mins, still 1:20 is quite long but it cut a lot off for no reason yknow?, still, have a ganders and enjoy.

Super Moderator

UK
    Upload process?

Try using rapidshare to upload the file, or mega-upload?

Or do you mean during saving the file that it cut off 40 minutes?

Dern technology. *shakes fist at it*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

A-B-C it's as easy as 1-2-3.

i'm listening to this now while the boy has his quiet morning time with scooby-doo.

ah MZ i too long for the day that the american tv audience (and the FCC) will be grown up enough for the word "f**k" to be said on tv after a certain hour (say 10pm).
    Last edited by Mike70; 29-Feb-2008 at 12:53 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, it'd just be so much easier.

The "f*cking Ben Affleck" thing was really funny, but the beeps were so piercing and loud and ANNOYING, argh!

People say it in real life all the time, and yet you can't even say it on TV in America after 10pm, geeeez.

The BBC used to be totally adverse to that word and cut it out of all the movies featuring it, but then they grew up a few years ago and accepted it. Sometimes it's still beeped out on Jonathan Ross' talk show, but it depends really.

Although watching the news last night, just after 7pm and in an interview with Prince Harry, he said "sh*t" twice.

Heck, on Rock World TV their special on Queen Adreena featured several swears and her titties flying out at all times during the live performance - and that was just after mid-day.

Let us know what you thought once you've listened to it, Scipio.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    done listening. i enjoyed that. interesting to hear the two of you as real people instead of as words on a screen and avatars.

"this is the blogcast giving you fine moments in horror movie zombie boobage." that is a great potential opening tag line.

MZ you've never seen the exorcist?? damn man you need to buy, borrow, beg or steal a copy of this (preferrably the extended version that hellsing talks about) and watch it immediately.

the part where hellsing is talking about how one of his friends didn't know what the ending of "titanic" would be caught me from the flank for sure.

i am one of the folks who cannot stand "chasing amy" i am sure that it is because of joey lauren adams, whom i really dislike. her voice to me is like fingers on a chalkboard. give that movie a different lead actress and i would probably like though.

ah the myriad ways young boys find to masterbate. when i was a kid/young teen cable was just starting and let's just say cinemax (or should i say skinamax) was the best friend a 13 or 14 year old boy could've had back then.

"i'm sorry jesus."
    Last edited by Mike70; 29-Feb-2008 at 02:28 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Canada
    you guys sound very british....

how do you record these "blogcasts". You should do more with all the hpotd members...at one time...holy hell, scratch that, we'd all hate each other after it was over.

BTW, I enjoyed it very much, the remark at the beginning isn't ment to sound condescending.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 29-Feb-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    you guys sound very british....

...wait a minute!

*runs to window and pulls open curtains*

GOOD GOD!

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ...wait a minute!

*runs to window and pulls open curtains*

GOOD GOD!
    cheeky monkey. did i use that right? or is it rioght?

BTW, I think I was the one who asked if NAMBLA was a real orginization. I got a mention, does that mean i'm famous now? sure does! and you know what comes with fame?

Sexieh parties and Scientology.