PDA

View Full Version : Marion Cotillard - Oscar winner and structural engineering expert! WOW what a gal!

Neil
02-Mar-2008, 06:12 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7273651.stm

Got to love these celebs who think fame means more brain cells than the rest of us :rolleyes:

p2501
02-Mar-2008, 06:40 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7273651.stm

Got to love these celebs who think fame means more brain cells than the rest of us :rolleyes:
she's cute an all, but i have this poilcy of considering people that question the moon landings as sub human.

kortick
02-Mar-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow.

When this broad opens that
lizard slit of a mouth, she makes
Paris Hilton sound like Madam Curie

Neil
02-Mar-2008, 07:38 PM
she's cute an all, but i have this poilcy of considering people that question the moon landings as sub human.

OMFG! I missed the bit about the lunar landings! What a silly silly girl!

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2008, 07:40 PM
the attacks on the World Trade Center were staged to avoid the expense of refurbishing them.

So they kill 3000 people to avoid having to shell out for some new carpet, eh? :rolleyes:

And the moon landing thing ... nob'ed, quite frankly, in my opinion.

It reminds me of Team America, with the bit where one of the F.A.G. members (Liv Tyler?) says about reading or seeing something on TV, and then repeating it as if it's their own opinion. :p

(There's shades of grey admittedly, from just actually agreeing with your own thoughts anyway, to people who just see something and then repeat it because they didn't have an opinion at all beforehand, and now they do...apparently.)

Shockingly enough, different buildings from different time periods in different countries built by different people are *gasps* - COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STRUCTURES!!!

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!! :eek:

It's not exactly every day that a monster passenger plane chock-full of fuel crashes into a sky scraper causing a raging inferno which melts the inadequate fire-proof foam surrounding the key structure, which is then compromised and unable to carry the weight above resulting in the collapse - AFTER MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES, YOU NOB'ED - but it can happen...and it did.

So with her theory, if a building is expensive, you organise the most intricate and flawlessly executed plan in the history of cunning plans and toss a plane at it...riiiight.

I wish celebrities would either shut the f*ck up, or think before they open their traps.

blind2d
03-Mar-2008, 12:00 PM
full agreement. as for this lady, she might be ok, but her ideas seem.... odd.

bassman
03-Mar-2008, 12:24 PM
Ehh....a bunch of people share these beliefs. Hers just get published because she's famous. And in this case, because she won an oscar.

p2501
03-Mar-2008, 01:59 PM
Shockingly enough, different buildings from different time periods in different countries built by different people are *gasps* - COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STRUCTURES!!!

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!! :eek:

It's not exactly every day that a monster passenger plane chock-full of fuel crashes into a sky scraper causing a raging inferno which melts the inadequate fire-proof foam surrounding the key structure, which is then compromised and unable to carry the weight above resulting in the collapse - AFTER MORE THAN A FEW MINUTES, YOU NOB'ED - but it can happen...and it did.

PFFFT that's just what the gubamehnt wants you to think. dur.

it's all about oil, and um the Zionist plot to bankrupt us all with oil prices so that they can rule over the entire planet by...

screw it, i can't even type the rest my head hurts already.

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2008, 05:59 PM
PFFFT that's just what the gubamehnt wants you to think. dur.

it's all about oil, and um the Zionist plot to bankrupt us all with oil prices so that they can rule over the entire planet by...

screw it, i can't even type the rest my head hurts already.
:lol:

Well played, Clerk...well played. :D

p2501
04-Mar-2008, 12:47 AM
:lol:

Well played, Clerk...well played. :D
ah thanku

MinionZombie
04-Mar-2008, 08:27 AM
Apparently she's trying to say her comments were taken out of context of something, but unless the paper just left out the words "I do not believe that..." in front of each of those retarded statements, then she's scrabbling.

Neil
04-Mar-2008, 09:47 AM
Apparently she's trying to say her comments were taken out of context of something, but unless the paper just left out the words "I do not believe that..." in front of each of those retarded statements, then she's scrabbling.

LOL! :)

p2501
04-Mar-2008, 03:05 PM
well played.

Mike70
04-Mar-2008, 03:48 PM
like a few of you i tend to label anyone stupid enough to question the moon landings as subhuman cretins and i thought that humanity couldn't sink lower than these folks WHEN...

along come the 9/11 nutters and lower the bar in such a manner as to leave hades himself with dandruff.

and as for celebrities - most of these folks would be better served by just keeping their mouths shut. there is nothing worse than an ill informed celeb spreading their idiocy to the waiting masses of proles that hang on their every word.

Khardis
04-Mar-2008, 08:24 PM
Is she the one who keeps insisting that she doesn't care what happens to her career because she doesn't have "anglo saxon achievement disorder" or whatever? As she wipes her ass with an academy award.

Mike70
06-Mar-2008, 02:49 PM
Is she the one who keeps insisting that she doesn't care what happens to her career because she doesn't have "anglo saxon achievement disorder" or whatever? As she wipes her ass with an academy award.

yep that is her. her exact words were "anglo-saxon ambition." another dork celebrity with a microphone in her face proving to us all just how ignorant she is. a real all around idiot this lady seems.

Legion2213
06-Mar-2008, 10:59 PM

LOL. :D

So true.