PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a movie title.

DeadJonas190
03-Mar-2008, 06:31 AM
It was made in the late 80's, maybe early 90's and I dont remember the entire plot, but there was a guy who died and was brought back to life by monsters that lived under a cemetary. The monsters couldnt go out into daylight because it would burn them, but they had an entire community under this graveyard in the middle of nowhere. I remember there was a monster with a moon shaped head. Also at the end there was a huge battle between the monsters and the local sheriffs.

I keep thinking that the word night is in the title, but I can not remember it for the life of me.

Nevermind, I finally remembered the title after posting for help. It is Nightbreed.

I have been trying to remember the name for a while and just after I post a request for help, it pops into my head...

Danny
03-Mar-2008, 11:09 AM
ah man now THATS an 80's movie if ever i saw one, and i dont think ive seen it for at least ten years.

Mike70
03-Mar-2008, 12:55 PM
nightbreed - that is a rather interesting movie. did you know it was based on clive barker's "cabal?" barker actually doesn't care much for the film.

p2501
03-Mar-2008, 01:52 PM
yep it's Nightbreed.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100260/