PDA

View Full Version : Evans City Stores - Episode 1 - Poser

DrSiN
03-Mar-2008, 04:21 PM
For those that don't read the film makers forum, I've been putting together a series of zombie shorts that share the time line (and in some episodes some of the characters) from Night of the Living Dead. I've just released the first one "Poser" and it's available for viewing at:

http://www.evanscitystories.com

Poser was actually episode 4 but we fast tracked it in to production to meet the "Diary of the Dead" contest deadline. I love feedback and comments so please feel free to give me what you think.

And if you really like it, please feel free to vote for it :thumbsup:

capncnut
03-Mar-2008, 06:36 PM
I enjoyed that, it was alright. Nice gore FX and a strange twist at the end. I gave you a booyah!

Only one problem with it. Tanya's scream outside didn't cut it for me, especially compared to all the screaming at the end.

MikePizzoff
03-Mar-2008, 08:41 PM
I liked it. Short and to the point. Great ending.

The only major complaint I had was the fact that the woman didn't know how to open the front door to her own house...

bassman
03-Mar-2008, 08:57 PM
I like it. As said before, the twist is nifty. I'm not quite sure that I understand it completely....but I like it.

Mike70
03-Mar-2008, 09:01 PM
i liked it. it is, uh, a bit different than most of the other zombie stuff out there. nice work.

DrSiN
04-Mar-2008, 12:43 AM
I liked it. Short and to the point. Great ending.

The only major complaint I had was the fact that the woman didn't know how to open the front door to her own house...

For the record, I know how to get out my own front door but the lock can stick like a bitch making getting out in a hurry troublesome :)

AcesandEights
04-Mar-2008, 02:24 AM
Kudos to you, dude! I was gearing up to think there was no real point till that ending. Well played.

People commonly do that **** all the time when they're panicked.

DrSiN
04-Mar-2008, 03:11 AM
Thanks, wait until I release the extended cut. I had to cut 15 seconds to make the contest run length (then got screwed by myspace). There is an additional ending that while not critical does tie up the end a bit.

hadrian0117
05-Mar-2008, 02:43 AM
Kudos to you, dude! I was gearing up to think there was no real point till that ending. Well played...

My WTF moment was when the eyes moved:stunned:. DrSiN, will all the shorts be self-contained or is there more to Poser plotline?

clanglee
05-Mar-2008, 08:14 AM
hmmmm, not too shabby. All in all, I liked it. :D

DrSiN
05-Mar-2008, 04:57 PM
All of the episodes will be self-contained little stories but I wouldn't rule out seeing him in other episodes. I can say that Miles isn't in episode 2 since the script is done.