PDA

View Full Version : Talk, talk, talk ... chat!

MinionZombie
04-Mar-2008, 04:11 PM
http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2008/03/talk-talk-talk-chat.html

Just a little blog write up about my latest doings, helping a friend out.

I'm posting it here as he'll post this actual piece on YouTube, so when he does I'll pimp the link for you guys to see.

I wish I'd said, as my closing statement, "if we don't listen to Romero, we're all doomed", but being caught unawares at that moment, I think what I did say (something like "we're all dead if they *pointing at gubment guy* screw it up") :p

Anyway, hopefully it'll be online soon so you chaps and chapettes can check it out for a giggle.

By the way, Sean played the male zombie in my little short film "Trapped" - which you can see on my YouTube channel.

Mike70
04-Mar-2008, 05:21 PM
By the way, Sean played the male zombie in my little short film "Trapped" - which you can see on my YouTube channel.

funny you should mention trapped which i just watched last night.

MinionZombie
04-Mar-2008, 05:47 PM
funny you should mention trapped which i just watched last night.
Well there you go, handy timing. :)

Ah Trapped, summer of 2005 that was...Sean took a gob full of fake blood (washing up liquid and food dye) when his brother (also in Trapped, the lead in fact) accidentally jetted a shedload of it into his mouth. Ben was supposed to just hit Sean's face, but it went right into the back of his throat...ah dude...but Sean was a legend and waited until I got a bunch of shots, he even dribbled it out and everything. True legend. :cool: