kortick
11-Mar-2008, 01:04 AM
I hate store employees

I recently wanted to get a custom t-shirt made
I wanted it to say
"I Gave My Priest An Enema"
and i had his picture to go with it.

I never did, but he had other boys do it
plus now he has HIV so who knows got infected by him.
he is claiming dementia and says he cant remember who he was with.
read about him, hes a work of art.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-priest_15met.ART0.North.Edition1.45ef2ad.html

anyways, the lady at the store wouldn't make my shirt
"I can't do that" she said. "its gross"
i called her a fat suck, and told her to make my shirt.
she wouldnt do it.

like one time i bought a cake and told the lady
to write "happy wretched birthday" on it, she wouldnt.

when I go into a store I want service, not
some clerks opinion of my taste.

I wanted to wear that shirt when I went to
visit some family too....

Danny
11-Mar-2008, 07:38 AM
*sideways glance* yeah, some people are asseholes dude.

Arcades057
12-Mar-2008, 04:38 PM
Yeah I know, right? It's like this one time I went to a restaurant and threw a fit about waiting 2 minutes to get my drink. TWO MINUTES!!! I mean seriously! Then they wouldn't make me chicken parmigiana when I asked for it. So what if it's a friggin steakhouse, I WANT CHICKEN PARMIGIANA!

Then they get mad when I don't tip them. I mean helllllo, it's your JOB to get paid below minimum wage to be my slave and await my every beck and call. If you don't like the job, quit! If I want to treat you like a slave or a 3rd-class citizen, I'm paying you the $9.99, so I get to!

This is parody. I did it to highlight the average customer's feelings on customer service.

Certain jobs have rules and regulation, Kortick. If Jenny (or whatever her name is) gives you a shirt promoting the sodomizing of a priest, her boss might get angry. In addition to that, perhaps a religious person sees that and also gets angry, and decides to sue the company that she works for. Maybe they don't care that the priest molested kids; maybe they just want to take out their frustrations on someone and choose the store to do it on.

As for the birthday cake, I don't know about that one. I think that was pretty funny and the clerk should've gone along with it.

SymphonicX
12-Mar-2008, 06:16 PM
Unfortunately you have just as much right to excersise your dark sense of humour as someone who works in a shop has a right to excersise their disgust at that humour. If you're asking them to go against their own moral code, no matter how flimsy and watery it may be, then they have a right to refuse you service.

I mean if I worked in that shop and someone wanted a T-shirt that insulted minorities, I'd kick 'em out on their ass....unfortunately you're probably hitting a nerve that's just as sore - what i won't do is say that you overstepped a line - there are a lot of worse Tshirts out there, but you obviously overstepped a line with the lady serving you so are you surprised she wouldn't do the shirt? Isn't that the kind of reaction you expect from people who see that shirt when you're wearing it? Why are your surprised?

kortick
12-Mar-2008, 06:46 PM
OK I will concede to some of what you are saying

but dont get high morals with me
when you have t shirts of people smoking pot
and gangtas with guns
and lots of other questionable material.

if you are gonna get offended by making
a certian t shirt for someone when some
of what you stock already could be considered
highly offensive then my suggestion to you is this:

become a plumber!
you are in the wrong occupation.
quit that job and let someone who is willing
to do it properly have it.
and you can go clean toilets.

SymphonicX
12-Mar-2008, 07:26 PM
The worst T-shirt that i own...an old, old cradle of filth T-shirt that has a pic of a vampire girl on the back with the phrase "dead girls don't say no" on the back....dark.

Bruiser235
14-Mar-2008, 07:49 PM
That's a funny shirt. I'd pay a dollar to wear that.

MikePizzoff
14-Mar-2008, 09:03 PM
That's an awesome idea for a shirt, Kortick. I want one now. Although I'm extremely anti/non-religious, I'd still wear it.

*sideways glance* yeah, some people are asseholes dude.

:lol: I actually had a good laugh on that.