PDA

View Full Version : Here's my dilema...

vissionaerie
13-Mar-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm playing this game with some friends of mine...they call it the WORD GAME...

you pick a word out of a song and the other person has to figure out what song it comes from...

RULES: YOU'RE NOT ALLOWD TO GOOGLE OR SEARCH ENGINE these words...

but you are allowd to ask other people

When you get the word you can give a word...

It's my turn to figure out the word again ....the word is.... MR DEVILLE....it's comes from a song that is in the late 1990's early 2000....and is pop rock...that's the clues i was given...:annoyed:

I'm stumped...Please help....please please

if anyone out there knows of such a song please direct me into the direction of such song...

so far its a tie 4 to 4 and i don't want to give up....i hate giving up:(

thankyou

ZombieGrrL
13-Mar-2008, 04:29 AM
Sorry, I don't know the answer. :( Would be interested to know the answer when you find out! I'm resisting the urge to Google too!

MikePizzoff
13-Mar-2008, 04:32 AM
This seems way too hard, to me. You have to guess a song from just ONE WORD? And you can't even hear how it's said? Jeez.

vissionaerie
13-Mar-2008, 07:46 PM
This seems way too hard, to me. You have to guess a song from just ONE WORD? And you can't even hear how it's said? Jeez.

i have had 4 words so far....

oragamy...inside out...eve 6

mausoleum...fall out boy.....sugar we're going down

cyntricigal(sp?)....faith hill....this kiss/first kiss ????

moordoor...led zepplin...can't rembember what song i wasn't paying attention when my husband answered it...

these words are what the other team has given us....

we have given them

troubador....wedding song...peter paul and mary

light bulb....living on the edge...aerosmith

wind laced....moutain....nantuckut sleigh ride

and...

pumpaloaf....frank zappa...broken hearts are for a@@holes...

at first you don't get them but once you start repeating them the words kind of click in the head

except for Mr. deville....and all i have going through my head is Cruella deville cruella deville...and i tried that one their not excepting that one...lol

MikePizzoff
13-Mar-2008, 09:12 PM
I dunno. I'm sure all of those words have been in a countless number of songs so it seems too hard for my [perhaps feeble] mind to work with.

clanglee
14-Mar-2008, 01:41 AM
No idea, but Doesn't Madonna mention Mr. Demille in one of her songs? Maybe Vogue?