PDA

View Full Version : the "do you have a soul" test

Danny
16-Mar-2008, 10:04 PM
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Chappelle's_Show

i submit to the you, the men and women of this forum a list of all the chappeles show quotes ,the test is this: if you can read the thing and not laugh once by the end you have no soul.

key examples that got me laughing?

"That's funny. Stephen King almost said nigger. Weird thing to hear that question from him, in fact that was kinda scary."

"I'm one of the baddest mother****ers of all time, one of the best singers, songwriters, entertainers and one of the best looking mother****ers you've ever seen--hold my drink, bitch."

"You cannot fly on drugs. You might be able to glide from place to place, a few feet above the ground. BUT, that's only on the best stuff, and you can never find the best stuff...I LOOKED!"

"As for you Pitt Bull, very insulting what you said about my coat. It's made outta your mother's pubic hair - white silk."

"If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all ****ing day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time."

Mike70
18-Mar-2008, 02:05 AM
i guess contrary to the opinions of some people i do have a soul after all.

:D

sreeja
28-Mar-2008, 07:47 AM
It is a nice test.I really have a soul.Very nice information.Thankyou.