PDA

View Full Version : Green Letter Dawn poster

GIBilly
17-Mar-2008, 05:27 PM
Hello all,

Does anyone know how much an orginal Green letter Dawn poster is worth? I have a large collection of Horror memorabilia that I have collected over the years, and I may sell it all. If there is interest I will post in appropriate area in this forum, and e-bay, will post ebay link. I want ya'll to have first crack at this stuff. I would love for it to go to fellow Zombie and Horror fans cause I know ya'll will treasure it as much as I have. If there's interest I will post the list of stuff I got.

SymphonicX
17-Mar-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm interested - go for it :)

twistbud
17-Mar-2008, 05:49 PM
I collect posters!

axlish
17-Mar-2008, 05:55 PM
The Green Letter poster goes between 250-700 dollars on eBay.

The Red Letter goes between 45-120 dollars.

I'd like to see your list!

GIBilly
17-Mar-2008, 06:04 PM
I have the following items that I will be selling:
-Original Dawn green letter poster (very good condition)
-Original Day poster (Outstanding condition)
-Original Re-Animator poster (very good condition)
-Original A Nigmare on Elm St. (part 1) video poster (1985)(Outstanding condition)
-Original The Thing poster (1982) (very good condition)
I've had these posters in their frames for YEARS, (When I was single) I had them on my walls in frames and they looked stunning.
I will also be selling all my early Fangoria magazines, I have issues 1 through 52 all are in plastic and boarded, with #2,3,4 Bloody Best of Fangoria. These Mags have spreads on all the greats of the late 70's and early 80's Savini, Romero, and etc. also the ads are hilarious to look at after all these years. I also have those Fangoria trading cards, many feature Day of the Dead. I want to see if there is interest out there, like I said earlier I wan't fans to get this stuff, not a store that will mark it up and sell it later. I've been on this site for years (I hardly ever posted, used to be rabidweasel years ago). But no BS this stuff is excellent, if you want those originals for your collection this is it, also have many many more items.

axlish
17-Mar-2008, 06:41 PM
How much do you want for the Fangoria's?