PDA

View Full Version : Diary/Dawn04 Connection

Dead Hoosier
19-Mar-2008, 12:26 AM
Figure those that have seen it noticed, but Tucker from Dawn04 is the guy handing out weapons in the warehouse seen. And while I'm not sure because of the angle, Anna's husband might be one of the cops in the opening scene.

bassman
19-Mar-2008, 12:30 AM
You're right about the Tucker guy, but I think the more appropriate connection would be the Butcher in Land. That was him, too...

Don't know about anyone else from Dawn04. There were several other actors from Land, though....

Yojimbo
20-Mar-2008, 12:51 AM
You're right about the Tucker guy, but I think the more appropriate connection would be the Butcher in Land. That was him, too...

Bassman, I never noticed that! Cool!

MinionZombie
20-Mar-2008, 11:36 AM
Aye I spotted Butcher Zombie from Land (as I like to call him :)) in Diary. Nice little cameo.

MontagMOI
29-Mar-2008, 05:10 PM
..and wasn't the army fella in the Jeep 'Brubaker' in Land?

3pidemiC
29-Mar-2008, 06:08 PM
Yep, me and my girl noticed him right away.

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2008, 07:04 PM
And of course, that guy from the main group was the dude who got bit by the cop zombie in the booze store...but we all knew that one already too.

Nice that there's little bits like that for us utter zed-heads to chew on.

bassman
30-Mar-2008, 02:02 AM
And of course, that guy from the main group was the dude who got bit by the cop zombie in the booze store...but we all knew that one already too.

Nice that there's little bits like that for us utter zed-heads to chew on.

Kind of like Stavrakis, Amplas, etc in the earlier films...

krakenslayer
04-Apr-2008, 11:58 AM
As noted on the Samuel thread - the guy who played the Amish farmer was the same actor who played Glenn (the gay one) in 04.

MinionZombie
04-Apr-2008, 01:25 PM
As noted on the Samuel thread - the guy who played the Amish farmer was the same actor who played Glenn (the gay one) in 04.
Ahhhh, now that one I didn't know...interesting find. :)