PDA

View Full Version : I was a Romero Zombie Part 2 ( Panel w/ Famous Dead Film Ghouls)

cinezombi
20-Mar-2008, 05:37 AM
Zombiefriends.com Presents: I Was A Romero Zombie Part 2 of 4. A panel of Fan Favorite Ghouls from Night, Dawn, Day and Land Of The Dead hosted by Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero. Romero Zombies: Bill Hinzman, Kyra Schon, Sharon & Clayton Hill, Howard Sherman, and Eugene Clark. Film by: The Oh So beautiful "Moni Cadaver".

http://www.zombiefriends.com/video/watch.asp?vid=551

Mike70
20-Mar-2008, 03:08 PM
thanks for putting this up. very interesting.

bassman
20-Mar-2008, 03:17 PM
Cool video.

Eugene Clark doesn't deserve to be in that lineup, imo. Just throwing that out there...

Mike70
20-Mar-2008, 03:44 PM
i just watched this again. i really like the part where howard shermann is talking about how he always pictured bub as a defrocked priest who had become a biker with serious substance abuse problems.

Minerva_Zombi
20-Mar-2008, 10:12 PM
Eugene Clark was a really cool guy. You could tell he was guinuinely happy and excited to be there. He was funny too. He was obviously a big horror fan too. He made Big Daddy cooler to me. lol

cinezombi
21-Mar-2008, 12:09 AM
Thanks glad you all like it. The mics where all messed up. I will be posting the other to parts shortly. Everyone on the panel was great. I just wish Kyra could have talked a little more.