PDA

View Full Version : a 50's propaganda video warning boys...

Mike70
22-Mar-2008, 05:08 PM
about the dangers of homosexuals by sid davis, the king of 50s school propaganda films. this is both funny as all hell and sad as fook at the same time. disgusting that this was shown to kids in school.

my favorite line "one never knows when the homosexual is about." i also find it idiotic how homosexuality is compared to smallpox and is called contagious.

ridiculous.

v3S24ofEQj4

SymphonicX
22-Mar-2008, 05:14 PM
Wow....pretty disturbing.....There's plenty of this stuff about, the funniest ones are the "evils of weed" stuff and all that crap about women being good housewives...I saw an amazing 40s training video where they gave acid to all the soldiers and filmed it...I'll try find it.

and here it is....

(how do you put youtube vids in the page?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX7m4fqTLKU

Sory I know it's slightly off topic but funny and in the vain of the movietone stuff.

Mike70
22-Mar-2008, 05:35 PM
(how do you put youtube vids in the page?)

1. click the youtube option in the formatting bar.
2. insert the video's code in between the two youtube brackets.

that's all you need to do.

AcesandEights
22-Mar-2008, 08:06 PM
One never knows when the homosexual is about; he may appear normal. :annoyed:

Rottedfreak
23-Mar-2008, 08:38 AM
It's like that duck and cover one from then, these sort of things get parodied alot these days like that south Park one where three guys do it as a volcano erupts and are killed by the lava flow. And then there's that family Guy one showing a homo having acid for blood, mutate into a giant monster and is shot to death by a doctor.