PDA

View Full Version : i couldnt help but chuckle at this

Danny
26-Mar-2008, 10:59 PM
So on the top of every blogger page is "next blog" wich hyperlinks to another random blog, and sometimes its fun to jsut keep clicking it and see what wierd crap i find, some stuff has just been wrong, like one that was atcually a nazi skinhead one, but this ones the good natured wierd http://arteryblogger.blogspot.com/ its two guys on a search for the words perfect burger:lol:
i couldnt help but laugh at something so random, but god damn its a noble cause:cool:

Mike70
26-Mar-2008, 11:42 PM
are these guys angling for their own show on the food network or what? and yes the search for the burger perfection is a cause well pursued.

Danny
26-Mar-2008, 11:53 PM
im guess there stoners who, whilst sitting in front of an 80's videogame system whilst munted one day, thought "dude, y-yknow what we should do? "no, what brah?" "we should cross the world for ,like, the best cheeseburger in the world" "ah-ah, dude thats, thats" "i know dude, i know" *que respec' knuckles and ten minutes of giggling*

Mike70
27-Mar-2008, 12:09 AM
:lol:having seen what these two look like i can so picture that in my head.

next part of convo:

--snorts from bong hit--
"then you know what we should do dude?"
no, man are you gonna pass that or what?"
" we should like write about it on the internet. we'd be like burger prophets, bro."
"whoa dude, that'd be so f**king boss, man."

Danny
27-Mar-2008, 12:38 AM
i think theres a sitcom in that idea.:lol:

Mike70
27-Mar-2008, 03:04 AM
i think theres a sitcom in that idea.:lol:

hey man with some of the crap that makes it onto american tv we should write a pilot. get pjoseph (with a producer credit of course) to pitch it for us and who knows man, it could be like gold bling and mercedes SUVs from there on out.

bassman
27-Mar-2008, 12:18 PM
Those burgers look and sound friggin delicious. Not a bad idea, I think. Then again, I love burgers, grilling, and that sort of thing.

And come on guys.....a sitcom? Yeah right. You know that these days it would be a "reality" show. Get your head's on right.:p

Danny
27-Mar-2008, 01:40 PM
my god, thats brilliant.

*hurridly dials mtv and screams obligatory showing of ze monies quote*

Dommm
27-Mar-2008, 02:37 PM
harry and kumar anyone

MinionZombie
27-Mar-2008, 04:35 PM
I was about to say the same thing. But those burgers on that movie, in those tight-ass buns (bread buns :D) looked so f*cking delicious...ahhhh mate...:)

bassman
27-Mar-2008, 04:38 PM
I was about to say the same thing. But those burgers on that movie, in those tight-ass buns (bread buns :D) looked so f*cking delicious...ahhhh mate...:)

I didn't realize White Castle was a real place until about 2 years after that movie.:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
27-Mar-2008, 04:39 PM
F*ck! It's real?!

Whenever I go to America, someone better take me to White Castle and get me some of them lush looking burgers in those tight-ass baps!

bassman
27-Mar-2008, 04:41 PM
Yup. I think they're only in the northern part of the states. Down here I believe they call them "Krystal's".

Which makes sense because everyone down here is on crystal meth. dar dar dar.:p

Dommm
27-Mar-2008, 04:58 PM
yeah that movie makes me regret turning vegetarian

MikePizzoff
27-Mar-2008, 07:35 PM
You can buy White Castle burgers in just about any supermarkets frozen food section, in about 45 states of the nation.

White Castles themselves, however, are only located in NJ, NY, TN, KY, OH, MI, IN, IL, MO, WI, and MN.

I live in New Jersey and there are TONS of White Castles here. However, NJ basically has it's own Mason-Dixon line; there is North Jersey and South Jersey (an argument made by people from either region that they should both be separate states is not uncommon). I'm from SouthJersey, where there isn't a single White Castle; North Jersey hogs all of them. I suppose because it's more of a concrete jungle and a mess of entangled highways up there.

Well, class, that's it for White Castle 101.

Danny
27-Mar-2008, 09:16 PM
huh. i thought white castle was a housing estate in Laghn-daan, like that elephant and castle one.

ProfessorChaos
27-Mar-2008, 11:05 PM
i've always wanted to try a big kahuna burger...
ecc0nbg9m-8
this thread should be tagged with a "avoid if you've got the munchies" tag

Mike70
27-Mar-2008, 11:30 PM
Yup. I think they're only in the northern part of the states. Down here I believe they call them "Krystal's".

Which makes sense because everyone down here is on crystal meth. dar dar dar.:p

there are white castle's all over the part of ohio i live in. they are one of the major fast food chains in this region of the country.

mikepizzoff is right that they only exist in the eastern/central part of the midwest & NY, NJ.

they are damn excellent when one finds oneself with the munchies.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/mikemor70/Photo8.jpg?t=1206661516

clanglee
27-Mar-2008, 11:37 PM
Krystal burgers are right next to chunky vomit on the disgusting meter. I hope white castle is better. . never been there, being below the real mason dixon line.

Danny
28-Mar-2008, 01:01 AM
worst weve got over here is wimpys, there the paris hilton of fast food joints, after coming in contact with em you gotta bleach your hands.

MinionZombie
28-Mar-2008, 11:03 AM
Burger King's double bacon cheeseburger! BEST BURGER EVER, YO! :cool::thumbsup:

My personal favourite...ah mate I could go for one of those right now.

Danny
28-Mar-2008, 06:46 PM
Burger King's double bacon cheeseburger! BEST BURGER EVER, YO! :cool::thumbsup:

My personal favourite...ah mate I could go for one of those right now.

**** yes. :metal hand smiley not found: