PDA

View Full Version : Nothing like a picnic

Tied2thetracks
29-Mar-2008, 03:48 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,343031,00.html

Ohio police have arrested a man who was caught on tape allegedly having sex with a picnic table.

Art Price Jr., 40, of Bellevue, Ohio, was arrested after a neighbor videotaped him engaged sexually with the metal table, according to a report on FOX19.com.

Price was seen on four separate occasions, always between 10:30 a.m. and noon, having sex with the picnic table, Bellevue Police Capt. Matt Johnson told the TV station.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude," Johnson said, noting the table in question had a hole in the middle intended to hold an umbrella.

Price, a married father of three school-age kids, faces felony counts of public indecency because his house is near an elementary school, according to the report.

Mike70
29-Mar-2008, 04:34 AM
bwahahaha. dude this made me spout coke.

takes all friggin kinds huh?

a picnic table??? couldn't this guy afford a blow up doll or something akin to it?

guess he wasn't worried about splinters:lol:

Tied2thetracks
29-Mar-2008, 04:42 AM
I blame real doll. They need to lower prices.

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2008, 11:55 AM
I blame real doll. They need to lower prices.
Heck yes they do. :D

Scip - I was gonna say about splinters, most picnic tables I've sat at in pub gardens are buggered old things covered in splinters and chewing gum ... probably cos they've been shagged by a bunch of drunkards maybe, considering this news report...

Some people are weird...how is rubbing your members against a table better than wanking? :confused::lol::hurl::lol:

Tricky
29-Mar-2008, 02:39 PM
His missus must not have been putting out if he'd stooped to that low! :lol: surely even an affair with a girl from work or something would be better than that!hope he's got iron filings stuck down his japs eye

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2008, 02:58 PM
His missus must not have been putting out if he'd stooped to that low! :lol: surely even an affair with a girl from work or something would be better than that!hope he's got iron filings stuck down his japs eye
Or maybe his missus really dug the bedroom action, and kept moving around too much ... maybe this gent would have preferred her to lay stiff as a board ... or picnic table ... :lol:

Danny
29-Mar-2008, 10:17 PM
what the frigg.:rockbrow:

p2501
29-Mar-2008, 11:26 PM
that is one hell of an interesting way to embaress your kids at school though.

Danny
29-Mar-2008, 11:40 PM
that is one hell of an interesting way to embaress your kids at school though.

would it be worse than having him show up dressed like ali gi and trying to get "down wit tha' kids...for shizzle ma nizzzle":lol:

MinionZombie
30-Mar-2008, 10:48 AM
would it be worse than having him show up dressed like ali gi and trying to get "down wit tha' kids...for shizzle ma nizzzle":lol:
I think outdoor furniture f*cking trumps that with ease.

DeadJonas190
31-Mar-2008, 05:48 AM
I wonder if he used wood sealer for lubricant so that way not only did he polish his wood, he sealed it from weather damage at the same time.

MinionZombie
31-Mar-2008, 10:58 AM
I wonder if he used wood sealer for lubricant so that way not only did he polish his wood, he sealed it from weather damage at the same time.
:lol:

And then he could have been huffing Creosote at the same time. Ever smelled that stuff? It's awesome. :D

I guess that's one cool thing about summer - everybody's out painting their fences with that awesome smelling stuff ... ... and yes, I do enjoy the smell of petrol stations. :lol::D