PDA

View Full Version : The Stink of Flesh?

iluvc2h5oh
30-Mar-2008, 02:29 AM
Anyone else think this was an awesome Indy movie?

I was really shocked...actually had some witty, silly stuff....a plot line...recurring jokes...actual characters with written dialouge.

Acting left something to be desired but hey it is a low budget movie...

This actually might be in my Top 10 zombie movies of all time.

Zombill
30-Mar-2008, 02:54 AM
Yeah I have it on DVD

ZombieGrrL
31-Mar-2008, 11:42 AM
I've seen that movie around, so I guess it's worth getting?

clanglee
31-Mar-2008, 08:33 PM
It was. . .um. . . interesting. I liked it alright. It was sort of like A Red Shoe Diary movie, during a zombie outbreak, written and directed by Cronenburg. (it's not by Cronenburg, it's just viserally weird like a Cronenburg movie) Like I said, interesting. I just wish that the hot chick near the beginning of the movie replaced the main female lead. I would have been much more into the sex scenes.:evil:

iluvc2h5oh
01-Apr-2008, 04:41 AM
I was thinking the same thing...

The lead female left much to be desired during the sex scenes but I think she acted the role just fine.

I think it is worth getting but you are not getting a GAR movie....but something more in tune with a Troma release.

Mutineer
01-Apr-2008, 05:42 AM
The movie is a lot of fun. Not great, but better than most I've seen (lono zombie horror)

It's worth your time if you like the genre ! :cool:

ZombieGrrL
01-Apr-2008, 09:13 AM
I will keep a lot out for it! :) Thanks guys...

PS: Is the male lead up to standard? :D

Mike70
01-Apr-2008, 02:07 PM
It was. . .um. . . interesting. I liked it alright. It was sort of like A Red Shoe Diary movie, during a zombie outbreak, written and directed by Cronenburg.

now there is one hell of a movie description.
--frantically begins to search the internet for a copy--:lol:

iluvc2h5oh
01-Apr-2008, 11:07 PM
The Main male lead is avg looking, I thought the 2nd male lead who plays the female lead's husband was attractive but I dont think you see any sex scenes with him....

uhh does that count as a spoiler?

clanglee
02-Apr-2008, 12:48 AM
now there is one hell of a movie description.
--frantically begins to search the internet for a copy--:lol:

Oh yeah, thing is. If you see the movie , you'll find that description is pretty accurate. It has some very weird touches. Very weird.

Mutineer
02-Apr-2008, 05:52 AM
The Main male lead is avg looking, I thought the 2nd male lead who plays the female lead's husband was attractive but I dont think you see any sex scenes with him....

uhh does that count as a spoiler?

Did you see the last scene ? :shifty:

ZombieGrrL
02-Apr-2008, 07:15 AM

uhh does that count as a spoiler?No, by the time I see it I will have forgotten already! :) Thanks for the info! I will add it to my list of movies to get!