PDA

View Full Version : Jason Biggs as Spiderman!

Neil
01-Apr-2008, 12:20 PM
With Toby Maguire stepping out of the series, we now potentially have Mr American Pie in the lead!

http://www.moviehole.net/news/20080401_american_pie_star_the_new_spid.html

SymphonicX
01-Apr-2008, 12:21 PM
Ughhhhh

I gave up on Spiderman after that travesty that was #3.

This just seals the deal.

MinionZombie
01-Apr-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't mind Biggs at all, but Biggs as Spider-Man?

They should leave it at just the three of them. With Raimi not directing, and Maguire not starring, it's not gonna have that x-factor that the other three do, which are so closely linked because of those two (and many other) continued links across the three films.

They should just leave it alone now.

mista_mo
01-Apr-2008, 12:29 PM
it's shame that biggs is a dink. Seriusly, I thought Tobey Fit the role of spider-man perfectly. You just can't change the title character after 3 movies, it will be too unfamilier, and seeing as how biggs acting talents include sticking his dick into a pie, and reacting thusly, well, i'm not exactly in high hopes for this.

at least tobey fit the role.

seriusly, jason biggs? wtf are they thinking?

SymphonicX
01-Apr-2008, 12:33 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

mista_mo
01-Apr-2008, 12:37 PM
Son Of A Bitch

bassman
01-Apr-2008, 01:25 PM
This is weird. I JUST read that it's actually going to be Jake Gyllenhall. He's already in training for it...

ProfessorChaos
01-Apr-2008, 06:26 PM
yeah, like symphonicx said, 3 was okay in theaters, but i've still not got around to getting the dvd yet...which is pretty surprising, now that i think of it....but i doubt i'd catch any of the new ones in theaters, it's just mainly a cash-cow they are milking for all its worth.

and jason biggs as spider-man would be like casting dj qualls to play conan the barbarian.:lol:

_liam_
05-Apr-2008, 04:12 PM
This is weird. I JUST read that it's actually going to be Jake Gyllenhall. He's already in training for it...

Yeah I was about to say, stick donnie darko in there, nobody will be able to tell the difference.

In all honesty, I never reckoned much on these movies, 3 was pretty bad and the main star leaving is just another nail in the coffin

Danny
05-Apr-2008, 08:02 PM
meh on maguire, not once in 3 movies did i ever get drawn in an think i was watching peter parker, the actors who played aunt may and j jonah jameson were spot on , but for me it was allways tobey maguire, jason biggs?....if he hadnt ****ed a pie people might accept him as he does kinda look like the origional peter parker, only minus glasses and a mild perm, i dont think weve seem him as anything serious thats not laid back yet so i dunno.
as for gylenhal hes a great actor but i think hed be better playing the green lantern in that upcoming filck.

ProfessorChaos
06-Apr-2008, 03:12 AM
anyone else caught on that this is an april fool's day deal that's still going?:lol:

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2008, 10:44 AM
I fell for it initially, but Neil let me in on it ... so I didn't tell anybody else. :D

Choas
06-Apr-2008, 10:48 AM
There is no way they would ever have Jason Biggs play spiderman.

mista_mo
06-Apr-2008, 01:46 PM
There is no way they would ever have Jason Biggs play spiderman.

HAHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS D-

oh..5 days late on that...crap, too slow.