PDA

View Full Version : Worst Case Scenario

MikePizzoff
03-Apr-2008, 01:10 PM
Like many others, I've been following this movie for about 4 years now and highly anticipating it's creation. Apparently they've finally made some deals and begin shooting the movie very soon. I can not WAIT!

For those of you that don't know about it, go check out the amazing promo trailers at: http://www.gorehoundinc.com/ (http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html)

Mike70
03-Apr-2008, 03:47 PM
that looks pretty cool. that part of the germans coming out of the water sort of reminds me of an old 70s movie named "shock waves." seems like there are a couple of relatively interesting looking films of this type underway.

clanglee
03-Apr-2008, 10:26 PM
Yeah yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm tired of waiting for this movie. It's been years. I'd love to see it pan out though. It looks awesome.

Neil
04-Apr-2008, 12:49 PM
Like many others, I've been following this movie for about 4 years now and highly anticipating it's creation. Apparently they've finally made some deals and begin shooting the movie very soon. I can not WAIT!

For those of you that don't know about it, go check out the amazing promo trailers at: http://www.gorehoundinc.com/ (http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html)

Sorry! I'm utterly confused with what that site talks about... What is this film about?

clanglee
04-Apr-2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry! I'm utterly confused with what that site talks about... What is this film about?

Look at the Promos at the top of the page. Watch and enjoy. Fall in love, and then wait forever and a day. :|

MikePizzoff
10-Sep-2009, 07:29 AM
Anybody have any news on this movie? The trailers are STILL very chilling to me and I think it has potential to be a truly horrifying film.

Tricky
10-Sep-2009, 08:17 AM
This film has been in production since I was 21 as I remember seeing the trailer when I first got the internet & was still on dial up! :stunned: Ive always maintained that it looks awesome, but doubt it will ever see the light of day

AcesandEights
11-Sep-2009, 04:35 PM
Anybody have any news on this movie?

Fall in love, and then wait forever and a day. :|

This film has been in production since I was 21...

That about sums it up. I have forgotten and been reminded of this 'film'--let us call it a hopeful dream, as that is far more appropriate--more times than I care to count.

Mike70
11-Sep-2009, 04:45 PM
That about sums it up. I have forgotten and been reminded of this 'film'--let us call it a hopeful dream, as that is far more appropriate--more times than I care to count.

this movie is zombie fandom's flying dutchman. rumors abound of film makers under sail, sightings of trailers have been reported but still no film...

Tricky
14-Sep-2009, 10:35 PM
Ive just watched all the promos for this again & still think it looks awesome!Its a shame nobody will fund it, but i guess the project would probably be pretty damned expensive to complete with no guarantee of a return on the investment!horrors that arent mainstream are too risky for producers these days I guess, although maybe with the apparent success of "dead snow" it will spark an interest in nazi zombies again & the project will be resurrected!At the moment it says on the website the film is dead in the water, but they hint they would still like to make it!
This promo seriously creeped me out..
6cQ-kM3TBKc

sandrock74
15-Sep-2009, 12:21 AM
ummmm....that trailer/preview told me NOTHING about ANYTHING. What is this supposed movie about? Paratroopers? Did they come with the wizard from Oz? Also, that music in the second part was horrible. ick.

This is a zombie movie?

AcesandEights
15-Sep-2009, 12:48 AM
This promo seriously creeped me out..

Oh. My. God.

They've finally done it. Those silly, foolish, foolish bastards.

FLYING ZOMBIES!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/DougOBrien/icon_2emo.gif

Tricky
15-Sep-2009, 10:20 AM
ummmm....that trailer/preview told me NOTHING about ANYTHING. What is this supposed movie about? Paratroopers? Did they come with the wizard from Oz? Also, that music in the second part was horrible. ick.

This is a zombie movie?

I dont think it was supposed to follow any plot as such, as far as I can tell the two promo reels they did were purely to try & grab interest from financial backers, personally I think they did a decent job & its a shame they didnt get the backing they needed to make the actual film! the "zombies" were more like the experiments you see in the Wolfenstein games than actual zombies, I think thats what they were trying to achieve!

sandrock74
15-Sep-2009, 09:27 PM
I dont think it was supposed to follow any plot as such, as far as I can tell the two promo reels they did were purely to try & grab interest from financial backers, personally I think they did a decent job & its a shame they didnt get the backing they needed to make the actual film! the "zombies" were more like the experiments you see in the Wolfenstein games than actual zombies, I think thats what they were trying to achieve!

Oh. From that second trailer, you couldn't even tell they were zombies. It looked more like Red Dawn.