PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Campbell

Neil
04-Apr-2008, 01:44 PM
A horrible horrible person...

Just kick her out of the country please! Let's her go over-the-top somewhere else and be locked up! I don't want our tax paying for her antics!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7329817.stm

In 1993 she was dropped by Modelling agency Elite, who sent out a fax which read:

"No amount of money or prestige could further justify the abuse that has been imposed on our staff and clients. All who have experienced this will understand."

Danny
04-Apr-2008, 02:04 PM
every year this woman assaults someone for sod all reason, shes either got to be commited or at least see a psychiatrist to get that all figured out.

Neil
04-Apr-2008, 03:25 PM
every year this woman assaults someone for sod all reason, shes either got to be commited or at least see a psychiatrist to get that all figured out.
Why is this diabolical human being earning so much?

slickwilly13
04-Apr-2008, 07:29 PM
She's just a mean and violent person with no regard for her actions. She is not getting any younger and that money will run out when she is no longer modeling. Naomi will get hers one day. Speaking of which, I saw a very recent picture of Kate Moss the other day. Its funny how a self destructive lifestyle will make a person age 15-20+ years.

capncnut
04-Apr-2008, 07:30 PM
I would like to see her kicked right in the f**king teeth with a pair of steel toe-capped Doc Maartens. The
c**t. :D

SymphonicX
04-Apr-2008, 08:30 PM
Why is this diabolical human being earning so much?

This is what happens when all your self worth is based around how you look and are percieved by other people. Purely asthetic, no depth to her at all...and the result is a shallow, disaffected person.

Neil
08-Apr-2008, 11:05 AM
YES! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7336346.stm

Now, if we can just get all other airlines and shipping companies to do the same WHILE SHE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY, we're sorted!

Mike70
08-Apr-2008, 03:55 PM
argh the behavior of some "celebrities" makes me wonder if a lot of these folks were raised by wolves.

i guess this is what happens when you live in what amounts to a fantasy world, where you have people around you all day long who do nothing but tell you how wonderful and special you are and how the thoughts, feelings, and concerns of other people don't matter.

DubiousComforts
08-Apr-2008, 04:05 PM
argh the behavior of some "celebrities" makes me wonder if a lot of these folks were raised by wolves.
No, wolves are actually more civilized than this.

Kaos
08-Apr-2008, 06:27 PM
There goes another "Ugly American" stereotype...ooh that's right , she is from England, isn't she. :p

:clown:- just kidding. Plenty of buffoonery to go around.

slickwilly13
08-Apr-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah, there's some ugly looking people in the U.K.. Austraila has it bad, too, and Canada. Here, we have fatties.

MinionZombie
08-Apr-2008, 07:11 PM
Whatever she is, she's a c*nt.

No two bones about it, she deserves a bashing about the head with her mobile if she thinks she can carry on like she does.

I hate it when people bow to the will of "divas" and celebrate their behaviour - WHY???!!! - diva behaviour is not to be celebrated, it's to be shunned and mocked and rejected all over their stupid faces.

DubiousComforts
08-Apr-2008, 07:28 PM
I hate it when people bow to the will of "divas" and celebrate their behaviour - WHY???!!! - diva behaviour is not to be celebrated, it's to be shunned and mocked and rejected all over their stupid faces.
That's exactly how I feel about people that wear fur, especially pimps. :p

Neil
29-May-2008, 12:10 PM
Here's hoping for SIX MONTHS locked up!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7425563.stm

But we all know she'll get another slap on the wrist, and unlike the rest of us, be let off...

capncnut
29-May-2008, 01:26 PM
Here's hoping for SIX MONTHS locked up!
Fingers crossed! I think I made my feelings clear about Naomi in my previous post. :D

Neil
20-Jun-2008, 12:24 PM
LOCK HER UP!!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7465195.stm

Accusing the Captain of being racist! She's the damn racist!

MinionZombie
20-Jun-2008, 02:59 PM
Oh boo-hoo, her 'contract clothing' got lost (seemingly temporarily?), boo-f*cking-hoo, get them to send you another one, or just say - "sorry, it got lost on the plane, these things happen".

Not go jumping up and down, screaming, declaring racism via the racism card, which is just pathetic in itself, and then don't go kicking coppers and spitting at them.

She's a cupid stunt who shouldn't be looked up to or yearned after or paid attention to or anything. Get in the real world you stupid cow! :mad:

Neil
20-Jun-2008, 03:04 PM
Oh boo-hoo, her 'contract clothing' got lost (seemingly temporarily?), boo-f*cking-hoo, get them to send you another one, or just say - "sorry, it got lost on the plane, these things happen".

Not go jumping up and down, screaming, declaring racism via the racism card, which is just pathetic in itself, and then don't go kicking coppers and spitting at them.

She's a cupid stunt who shouldn't be looked up to or yearned after or paid attention to or anything. Get in the real world you stupid cow! :mad:

What he said ^^^^ :)

slickwilly13
20-Jun-2008, 03:17 PM
What's a cupid stunt? ;)

Khardis
21-Jun-2008, 01:58 AM
I'd still smash that in a way she never had. Every hot sista needs some cream in thier coffee :P

Neil
21-Jun-2008, 07:28 AM
I'd still smash that in a way she never had. Every hot sista needs some cream in thier coffee :P

Wow! You must really be quite desperate!

Anyway, 200hrs community service!

Khardis
21-Jun-2008, 12:38 PM
Wow! You must really be quite desperate!

Anyway, 200hrs community service!

Whats the matter, you dont like black girls? Fine, more for me. I like all girls. :elol:

mista_mo
21-Jun-2008, 12:57 PM
yea, i agree with k-dawg, i'd hit it like mario hits those blocks.

Wooley
21-Jun-2008, 07:57 PM
The woman seems to have some major impulse control problems, doesn't she?

She sounds like someone who really needs some anger management training, maybe some medication, before she goes off on someone who won't take her **** and messes her up badly.

capncnut
26-Jun-2008, 01:49 AM
Whats the matter, you dont like black girls? Fine, more for me. I like all girls. :elol:
Hey, I love black chicks but Naomi would kick my foot up her c**t as opposed to my cock. :D

Mike70
22-Jul-2008, 12:05 PM
naomi campbell strikes again:

Campbell In Hotel Row
22 July 2008 5:03 AM, PDT

British supermodel Naomi Campbell refused to pay a $400 (GBP200) bill at a Russian hotel after allegedly burning its silk sheets.

The catwalk queen stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow with billionaire lover Vladislav Doronin last week (ends18Jul08).

But Campbell refused to pay a hotel fine after cleaning staff claimed they found holes burnt into the room's silk bedsheets.

A spokesman for Campbell denies she caused damage to hotel property, adding, "She didn't have candles on the sheets. She did not smoke in the hotel room. It is completely untrue."

surprised neil hasn't jumped on this one already. come on, 200 pounds? for god's sake she probably takes that much to starbuck's with her in the morning. pay for the sheets and move on.