PDA

View Full Version : Okay ive officially gone over to the darkside.

Danny
05-Apr-2008, 08:58 PM
So i downloaded itunes for 2 reason:

1: im switching from pc to mac soon (an early warning sign)
2: i was getting my podcast onto there (still working on that)

and i noticed something, 89p is not that bad for a song, but lately ive starte dbuying cd's instead of limewirein' it and grown to prefer the tangibility of a cd, so im sticking with them for now, but then i notcied this, WHY IS VIDEO SO ****ING CHEAP!!!!

2 case points

1: Bams unholy union, never caught this on mtv, can get an ep for £1.89, or the whole series for £14, or £30 on dvd in HMV

2: the entire 1st series of avatar: the legend of aang for £21, you can only get the first 4 episodes in HMV on one dvd for £22

anyone see the trend starting here?

much as i dislike the idea of all my movies and tv shows being in one place in case of robbery or fire or something im sorely tempted into thinking apple tv and intunes might actually be cheaper.

but im so paranoid im sure there has to be a catch.:|

EvilNed
05-Apr-2008, 10:29 PM
Yeah. There is a catch. Mac's got a death curse. You're dooooomed!!!

Danny
05-Apr-2008, 10:48 PM
oh Noes!

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2008, 11:00 AM
I got Bam's Unholy Union on DVD for £14. Get away from HMV already, they're utter rip-offers.

The DVD's only got deleted scenes and 'wedding tips' on it, but there's a great deleted scene with Dico lamenting the apparent end of his & Bam's normal friendship because of Missy. Dico's f*cking hilarious in that scene. :D

Good thing about BUU - it's a lot less staged/set-up than VLB. It's much more 'in the moment', with the cameramen at the mercy of the action, rather than the other way around like in VLB.

Danny
06-Apr-2008, 11:26 AM
the only places to get dvds near me are HMV or woolworths, whos repetoire sucks, there used to be a great one calle dmusic zone were ,swear to god, you could get dvds on there release for a tenner and recent ones for £2.

then HMV got some suits to shut them down for undercutting and then, when they were the only option, jacked there own prices way up.

MinionZombie
06-Apr-2008, 11:27 AM
Get a credit card and get online, Sir. :D

Therez bargainz in teh internetz...:shifty: